• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

gooksta cub thread. Here cause nobody else gives a fuck

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Papelbon tried to be Ross but rednecked the hell out of it with the wrastling move

Also the Cubs have a good manager that hadn't lost the clubhouse.

Nice read, though.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Somebody needs to give Arrieta the Nancy Kerrigan treatment so the Pirates have a chance tonight.

goblue96

Arrieta batting 9th.

f9A0nTd.gif

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Tremendous fail right there.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
That's actually what 90% of people in Pittsburgh look like. Imagine knee high tube socks with Adidas sport flip flops and you're close to 100%

Bdub

Was surprised they let him pitch the whole game. Seems like the rest would have been more important than pitching meaningless innings.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Was surprised they let him pitch the whole game. Seems like the rest would have been more important than pitching meaningless innings.
Don't think it really matters unless he got hurt or something.

goblue96

Hoping this game goes 15 innings just watch the pitchers arms fall off given the rate both teams are going through pitchers today.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Damn that's a great article. I read the whole thing before realizing it was written last year and I was still going to say that it's a good article.

I really love articles that break down roster building philosophies. You've posted two in the last week, thanks.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Why would someone willingly go to a playoff game down 3-0? It's the ultimate in disappointment waiting to happen.