• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Gator bets the NBA

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
No Belinelli (mild groin strain), Duncan (rest), Ginobili (rest), Mills (right shoulder) or Splitter (tightness right calf) v. HOU today.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
The Parlay yesterday went a fantastic 0-2. Whoops. Silver lining is we only lost 10 instead of 20 by betting both games. Even with that, the Pistons had a 16 point lead in the 4th quarter. They not only blew that, but also missed 2 free throws with 20 seconds left. To add insult to injury, they took 2 foul shots with .4 seconds left and managed to miss the 2nd one. I mean it was as pure of a shit beat as Ive had in awhile.

Tonight.. Easy money. Spurs went 2-20 from 3 point range, and they had no way to even slow down Dwight without Splitter/Duncan. Houston actually led by as much as 31 and had a double digit lead the entire 2nd half.

W7 - L3 - P1 - YTD +66

evil1

Always bet against the Spurs when they play the second game of a back-to-back. Popovich will use this to rest his main players.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
10 point lead in the 4th. 6 pt lead in OT. Struggling to finish down the stretch. Gonna need OT #3.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
Awful. Suns not only blow the bet but the game. They have serious issues offensively if they aren't hitting 3s.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
Just for recording keeping purposes, if I played every game to simply win 10, rather than varying my win value, then I would actually be at even money this year.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
Breakdown of picks/profit by bet amount. I'm defiantly living off that opening night Rockets game.

Houston -7 WIN 30 vs Lakers
1-0 +30.00

Wizards -4 WIN 20 Rockets -7 WIN 20 vs Spurs
Raptors +2 Lose 22 (to win 20) vs
Suns -5 Lose 24 (to win 20) vs Kings
2-2 -6.00

Warriors -4 WIN 10
Celtics -1 WIN 10
T'Wolves +2 WIN 10
Raptors -11 WIN 10 vs thudner
Bucks +5 WIN 10
Suns -6 PUSH (bet to win 10) vs Lakers
Cavs -6/Pistons -4 Lose 10 (Parlay to win 24) vs Jazz/Knicks
Clippers -11 Lose 12 (to win 10) vs Lakers
Kings -1 Lose 14 (to win 10) vs Thudner
5-3-1 +14.00

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
San Antonio is going to murder the Cavs tonight.
They absolutely should and I may tack on a Spurs bet sometime tonight but I am still scared to death the fact the Spurs are starting Matt Bonner against good teams for the time being.

My pick tonight is Knicks ML to win 20 vs Minn.

Rubio, Young, and Petkovic are all out for MIN...but on the other side I'm betting the Knicks so I'm scared shitless.