• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Gator bets the NBA

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
@NML and I did alot of nba betting last season and I figure this is as good a place as any to track wins and losses.

have sort of a quasi-system setup based on betting numbers but also use my feels.

Play number 1. Rockets -7 over Lakers. Looking like a winner here. And yes going forward I will post these things ahead of time, not when it's a.20 pt lead in the. 4th quarter.

NML

Based on a quick look through

***** Indy -7 (vs Philly)
*** OKC +9 (@ Portland)
** Utah +3.5 (vs Hou)
** Denver -6.5 (vs Det)
* under 196.5 (Min @ Mem)

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Based on a quick look through

***** Indy -7 (vs Philly)
*** OKC +9 (@ Portland)
** Utah +3.5 (vs Hou)
** Denver -6.5 (vs Det)
* under 196.5 (Min @ Mem)
OKC is a walking infirmary right now, not sure if they will be able to keep up with the blazers

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
YTD W1 - L0 - P0.
YTD Winning +30 dollars.

Today's plays.
Warriors -4.5 to win 20
Celtics PK to win 10

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
YTD W1 - L0 - P0.
YTD Winning +30 dollars.

Today's plays.
Warriors -4.5 to win 20
Celtics PK to win 10
So by the time I got home the Celts line changed to -1 and I accidently put 10 not 20 for GS. Betonline doesnt let you make multiple single bets on the same team. I Bought it down to -4 as well. So official plays are screen shotted below.

image.jpg

Also here my ticket just incase anyone calls me full of shit on the rockets last night.

image.jpg

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
Today's plays.
Warriors -4 to win 10 WIN
Celtics -1 to win 10 WIN

YTD W3 - L0 - P0. YTD Winning +50

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
1 bet tonight. Thursdays are normally the NBAs weakest betting night due to the TNT double headers.

Warshington -4 over orlando (bought down to 4 from 4.5) to win 20.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
What are the bets tonighth fellas @NML @GatorTD
Sorry kings I was out of the house pretty much since noon trying to buy a truck and Halloween with the kids. I peeked at the board this afternoon and didn't see awhole lot I felt confident in.

If I had to lean somewhere id say Clips -12. Lakers are so bad and the Clippers could want to make a statement about being the LA team on the Lakers floor like that ridicious 40 something point blowout.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
wooo, hit the Grizz. 3-0 thus far

Going with $10 on the Clips to profit $9.09
I just talked myself into taking it. We will see how my first "Im betting this game cause I'm watching it on tv" bet of the season goes.

Clips -11 (bought Down from 11.5) to win 10.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
Do not feel confident at all. Clippers are so much better but they are so incredibly sloppy. We will see if doc tears into their ass at half.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
Clips only win by 7 by giving no effort for 38 minutes.

W 4 - L1 - P0. YTD +58

this was not a bad loss for me to take. I consider this bet a heat check and now I need to focus on betting with conviction and trusting my initial judgements.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
Really shitty loss 2 days ago. Raptors made it a game late but missed some big FTs and missed 2 3s at the buzzer that would have earned a push.

W5 - L2 - P0 YTD +46

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
Toronto sneaks out a 12 pt victory thanks to a missed FT by OKC with 20 seconds left.

However we get the first push narrowly avoiding LAs back door cover attempt. A missed FT with 11 seconds left keeps us from hitting as well.

W6 - L2 - P1 YTD +56

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
I like 3 games but an still debating who to play.

Cavs, pistons, and bucks have my attention. More than likely I will not play the bucks doe. Doing abit of research and will be official in a moment.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
I can easily see lebron going for 50 after that shitshow in Portland.

The pistons have no business being favored in any game. But NY is getting 60 percent of the bets as a dog in a back to back and 3 in 4 days schedule, and don't have jr smith cause he popped someone in the nuts.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
What a fantastic game this must be for people who actually paid money.

J. Smith leads all scorers with 17 points. Thats Jason Smith...For the Knicks. Caldwell-Pople leads the scoring for the Pistons with 11. They are the only two people in the game with double digit points.

Josh Smith and Carmelo Anthony are a combined 2-19.