• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

G8Rs @ Tenn...1 in a row

GR8 2 B FL G8R

We beat these creamsicle faggots every one of the last 11 yrs. 11 yrs ago, I was still in Gainesville. 12 in a row today?

GR8 2 B FL G8R

I don't like the different decal on each side of the helmet. Otherwise they're solid. Torts was last year. I should sue you for intentional infliction of emotional distress.
Yeah I think that double decal is a new twist on these unis. I think they used to be Fs on both sides. @BearDownUofA please advise.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Both these teams are awful. Florida needs a 2 minute play clock to run their trog offense.

CJ_24

I enjoy watching SEC fans in the midst of emotional turmoil (i.e. Tennesee fans right now).

Whose dumbass idea was it to start the season with this Tennessee team ranked in the top 10? @Brick.

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
If Tennessee gets a TD here they may be alright. Driven down the field their last two possesions...
Who gets ball at half?

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I mean, Appleby has over 200 yards and the team is on pace for like 550. Tennessee has no chance, I don't see them scoring more than 17 and Florida's gonna score at least one more time, probably this half.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Lol. Nussmeier should be fired for this half alone. I think he forgot the forward pass is a thing.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
"You can take the Purdue QB out of the Big Ten, but you can't take the Purdue out of the QB"