• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

FUT TROG 20!

wolverine318

Mod Alumni
Messed with that, but maybe just haven't found the right combo. It is also just some of the games, wouldn't surprise me if there was some built in mechanic to fuck around with that.

wolverine318

Mod Alumni
All that said, the game is pretty fun when matched with a player of even skill. I've had a lot of good games and have been enjoying it more than last year. I think it helps too that I'm not grinding and making it a chore on myself.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
BUMP! I bought the game because of the following 3 factors:

1. I'm about to get 3 weeks off between jerbs and I would rather play this than Madden (other than my 2 hour commitment per week)
2. The Squirrel TIFO
3. I heard crossing was good again, and that's the only way I like to score!

I want to try something a little different this year, so instead of buying the ULTIMATE TROG EDITION, I just bought the standard edition and I'm going to buy $20 in packs with the difference. Then I'm only gonna play with PACK PLAYERS, with no trading! (until I get bored of that).

With the welcome packs I've already got most of gold French team.

jdlikewhoa

BUMP! I bought the game because of the following 3 factors:

1. I'm about to get 3 weeks off between jerbs and I would rather play this than Madden (other than my 2 hour commitment per week)
2. The Squirrel TIFO
3. I heard crossing was good again, and that's the only way I like to score!

I want to try something a little different this year, so instead of buying the ULTIMATE TROG EDITION, I just bought the standard edition and I'm going to buy $20 in packs with the difference. Then I'm only gonna play with PACK PLAYERS, with no trading! (until I get bored of that).

With the welcome packs I've already got most of gold French team.

No fitness cards this year, so the bronze trading is effectively dead, but I employed the Travis strategy of getting the Standard Edition and spending the extra money on packs. Then just sold everyone off and am going to play with my untradeables regardless of quality or chemistry for a while.

Player cards go for so much during the first few weeks, so I’ll wait for prices to drop and the market to level out

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I also hate how these games have like 37 fucking launch dates now. If you pay EA $32 you can play the super duper extra early access!

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I would honestly make you one, but I don’t have a clue how to hook ma’ps4 up to my computer or how to turn my webcam on during a vidya

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Time to let the FUT gods determine if I buy the game this year! I think I played like 5 hours total last year so probably won't buy unless I pack something good in the welcome packs!!

ZackMills

Have mercy
It’s nice that FIFA believes there shouldn’t be exclusive rights just as eFootball becomes one of the biggest dumpster fires in video game history.

San Diego Studios want to make a game?

Decided to give eFootball a whirl as a heard the 1.0 version is actually playable! Unfortunately I downloaded it at the beginning of its 4 day server maintenance (lol). All I can do is play offline 10 min matches :laughing:

HuskerHomie

FIFA 23 to be final entry in series as EA Sports announces replacement franchise

Some more details here, but I'm genuinely curious as to what this will all look like. The games always have their flaws, but I don't look for it to be a perfect simulation of a soccer match - I enjoy it for what it is.

I still think people will be used to EA FIFA gameplay, which might lead them to purchase the new EA Sports FC title for a little while, but I'm interested to see what this will look like long-term for other franchises like eFootball.

Snorky's Shame

Sadly eFootball is dead for offline players like my myself. I actually did get FIFA 23 this year only for the World Cup content. It’s not bad but offline franchise is still buggy.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
FIFA 23 to be final entry in series as EA Sports announces replacement franchise

Some more details here, but I'm genuinely curious as to what this will all look like. The games always have their flaws, but I don't look for it to be a perfect simulation of a soccer match - I enjoy it for what it is.

I still think people will be used to EA FIFA gameplay, which might lead them to purchase the new EA Sports FC title for a little while, but I'm interested to see what this will look like long-term for other franchises like eFootball.

This looks like EA have just realised they don't have to pay for the FIFA license to churn out the same old shit. They'll just drop international content from the game and apart from that and the name change it will be identical.

FIFA are just blurting shit about putting their name to another game. They're biger shit heads than EA. They'll probably sign to someone making a micro-transactions based mobile game or something.

I love the way all this bollocks gets spun to look like something meaningful is happening.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Pin the trog tail on me, but I'm actually having fun with EA FC ULTIMATE TROG! They put women into ultimate team and you can play with them on the same team as the men and that made all the incels super mad. Then they released an unstoppable END OF AN ERA Megan Rapinoe with purple hair and she has like an auto goal finesse shot that's the most cheesy thing I've seen in a soccer game ever. Anyway, I can feel the seething rage from the incels! ALL-USA team looks much better with women and men!
1702170153599.png

I've been slowly building a USA team by completing squad building challenges and just opening the reward packs. I need to find a better CDM and CB, but otherwise the SQUAD is looking pretty good! Could also use Sophia Smith or Alex Morgan up top - but just haven't packed them yet.

1702170365646.png

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
The best part is the trogs on the forums who cried about it RUINING THE REALISM to have women in ultimate team.... In a game mode where you can hit the griddy with 90 year old SIR BOBBY CHARLTON FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE after scoring a goal!

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
For me, the real highlight was 5'4 Ali Krieger who has the AERIAL BEAST playstyle jumping over some 6'4 CB to score a header goal on a corner. :laughing: Could have won by more but was trying to force a hat trick for Rapinoe, lol.

1702229317523.png

Attachments

• 1702229287637.png
    1702229287637.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 4

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I qualified for the weekend CHAMPIONS League with TEAM USA and went 1-4. It's tough playing squads that are so much better, lol. Rapinoe is still amazing when she can get a shot off, but it's hard to get a shot off when she gets bullied off the ball instantly. I've had to move her around a bit depending on what formation the other team is playing. If they are trying to keep the middle congested, then she gets bullied too much as CAM and I move her to the left midfield spot where she has a bit more space and I can fire some long range finesse shots.