• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

FSU - "F Her RIght in the Crab Legs"

mcnoles

Minnesota Bill Miller new LB coach?

FSU has filled out its coaching staff, reportedly hiring Bill Miller as its linebackers coach.
Miller comes to FSU from Minnesota and was first reported to be a candidate for the vacancy by Noles247.com and Pete Roussel of CoachingSearch.com. Minnesota coach Jerry Killconfirmed Miller’s departure during a press conference on Monday.
“He is going to Florida State,” Kill said.
Miller was an active recruiter in Florida, specifically South Florida, while with Minnesota. The Gopher have 14 players from Florida on their roster. Miller also served as the defensive coordinator at Miami from 1995-98 and as the linebackers coach/associate head coach at Florida in 2003-04.

FSU has been searching for a linebackers coach for the past month. Defensive coordinator/defensive backs coach Jeremy Pruitt left for Georgia in January. He was replaced by linebackers coach Charles Kelly, who was promoted to coordinator and defensive backs coach.
FSU originally planned to hire James Willis, the defensive coordinator at Louisiana-Lafayette. He accepted the position but changed his mind, according to various reports.
Kill joins a defensive staff that was largely new to the program last season. Pruitt, Kelly and defensive ends coach Sal Sunseri all came to FSU last season after defensive coordinatorMark Stoops took the head coaching job at Kentucky and Jimbo Fisher opted to revamp his defensive scheme, switching from a base 4-3 to a hybrid 3-4. Aside from Pruitt’s departure, the defensive staff had relatively minimal turnover this offseason.

New LB coach

GR8 2 B FL G8R

g8r bait

1979528_10151969847026720_1400894739_n.jpg

these girls probably play better than our offense :(

DiegoMarzipan

If you're here who's running the vape shop?
Original Link: http://snltranscripts.jt.org/96/96pmajor.phtml

Michael Shersby fsuprime: [ seemingly distracted ] How can.. the Prime minister.. support a law.. that makes it illegal for people.. who.. [ gets to the real point he's been fidgeting with ] ..What I'm trying to say is.. Oasis rules!

Betty Boothroyd: [ sternly ] Mr. Shersby!! You've been warned seven times this month to stop bringing up Oasis!

Michael Shersby fsuprime: But is not Oasis the greatest British band since the Beatles? Can we not vote on this?!

fsuprime

There is a joke in here about conf strength, And riding coat tails of other conference teams to feel better about our shitty basketball team. But I wont go Diego on you g8r.

NIT bay bay

fsuprime

Check football thread reel. Funny pics!

early reports are 20 hours community service and repay publix 20 dollars. will be suspended from baseball until completion of community service.

Last edited:

fsuprime

when i first saw this i couldn't tell if he pooped out the hesiman penis, or she was putting it back in.

either way this seer has predicted 2 heismans for Jameis. Kaboom.

Lightningwar

Administrator
Undrafted Free agents that signed contracts.

Christian Jones LB - Bears
Kenny Shaw WR - Browns
Jacobbi McDaniel DT - Browns
Chad Abrams FB - Lions
Wilder Jr RB - Bengals

12 total signing contracts compared to 14 last year. Not bad.

I just learned Greg Reid signed a contract at the end of March with the Rams.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Denver signed Kapri Bibbs and Shaquil Barrett from CSU. I think both of them will end up making the team, as they are at positions where young depth is needed.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
He's a good player. Probably the biggest reason for offensive success last year, IMO. Was a leader on the line that made QB and RB look really good. I think center is one of the most undervalued positions in football doe. I can tell when a team has a good center because their whole line looks better.