• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Finalized Trades Thread

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
NDR Riggers Send
Jonas van der Heide (AAA)
Lao-Sheng Liao (AAA)
Juan Espinoza (AAA)
Pavlik Wodolatsky (AAA)
Sam Barber (AAA)
2079 4th round

Paris Freedom send
2079 2nd round
Orlando Sosa (AA)
The Alabatross Tom Pyke and his $8.5M salary (WBL)

@hayvis, you might want to ask a @Karl Hungus to slot a few of them guys into ur WBL team since you have no warm bodies in the outfield.

I have 4.5M available, which I believe should be enough to cover Pyke's remaining 2069 salary because I'm moving some 490k guys too. Let me know if I need to find some cash.

Edit: Changed 2069 to 2079, look how close I've paid attention... didn't even know what decade we're in!

Last edited:

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Dude, Put Pavlik on ur active roster to replace Pyke. Then put at least one of the OFs on your active roster and make room by sending down a Middle infielder or something. You literally don't have enough bodies to play outfield, lol

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Dude, Put Pavlik on ur active roster to replace Pyke. Then put at least one of the OFs on your active roster and make room by sending down a Middle infielder or something. You literally don't have enough bodies to play outfield, lol

What Travis said.

Brick

NDR Riggers Send
Jonas van der Heide (AAA)
Lao-Sheng Liao (AAA)
Juan Espinoza (AAA)
Pavlik Wodolatsky (AAA)
Sam Barber (AAA)
2079 4th round

Paris Freedom send
2079 2nd round
Orlando Sosa (AA)
The Alabatross Tom Pyke and his $8.5M salary (WBL)

@hayvis, you might want to ask a @Karl Hungus to slot a few of them guys into ur WBL team since you have no warm bodies in the outfield.

I have 4.5M available, which I believe should be enough to cover Pyke's remaining 2069 salary because I'm moving some 490k guys too. Let me know if I need to find some cash.

Edit: Changed 2069 to 2079, look how close I've paid attention... didn't even know what decade we're in!
you don't respond to my texts and i think ur dead. nope, just on this bullshit.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
False Bay sends:
1st rounder next year.
2nd the following year.
P - Jesse Tolnay (A) (http://utopia.allsimbaseball9.com//game/lgreports/players/player_9821.html)
SS - Kearny (AA) (http://utopia.allsimbaseball9.com//game/lgreports/players/player_10567.html)

Paris sends:
RF Beacher (WBL)
2B CLIFF (WBL)
Miami sends
SP Javier Rodriguez
1B Edgar Otero

Berlin sends
3rd round pick

@TonyGin&Juice says he’ll retain J-Rod’s salary

Both done.