• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Fig's Green Room

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
What size is that pot? Looks big for a starter

Imploring the service of some fabric shopping bags. 5 gals. Don’t want to transplant and shock the girls if we don’t have to.

6936d684b44ea618afd5de809b385c90.jpg

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
5199a55d2d432e4fa1a9135ad9643129.jpg

This is day 10 of cure for the A1. Above is a shot from the larf jar.

Now supposedly it’s used to fight insomnia. But besides that lone niggle, she does the job with great aplomb. A creative head high that takes away my back/spine pain from work and shoulders from swimming/baseball.

The high on this pheno is profoundly relaxing, with a healthy dose of happiness and euphoria. It’s great for treating anxiety, PTSD, ADHD, and body pain leaving the user in a floating, sedation akin to your synthetic pain pills.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Dry. Not the best for picture quality in terms of all leaf got cut. But after 7 day hang, she seemed ready.

This portion is the experimental stage. You can really fuck up a crop or elevate it to new heights with a good cure job.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Yeah, I had better results with a portable AC unit than without.

Personally I think wet trim is easier and less messy, but I’m pretty agnostic on it overall

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Growing is so fun.

I’m probably gonna look at a couple mephistos in the spring. Fun part is how much the growing season aligns with baseball- plant on opening day, flip at the ASG, and you’ll be smoking your own by the WS

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
If you can manage to get in on a release. Lots of banks have stock, but no freebies like from the source.

Night Owl and Roc Bud are another 2 I have on my list once these seedsmans cycle through. All told the order was 132 for:
10 indoor mix by femaleseeds, 4 critical sour fem, 3 strawberry banana grape fem (looking forward to this), 3 Mama Mia auto, 3 Zkittlez auto, 3 CBD fem freebie, 3 Nevilles Haze Auto freebie, 3 Chem OG fem freebie, 3 Bubba Kush fem freebie, and 3 Gelat.OG fem freebie. Comes to 3.50 a bean

GTfan27

Would love to get into gardening since I need improve my hunter/gatherer stills for the coming apocalypse.

Too bad I live in Louisville where Jesus says you can't grow pot in the city, only out in coal/meth country

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
736a3154d9220e202fe09e03a1dd61cc.jpg

Right on cue. 5th day in and breaking the surface this mroing. Tap water til 3rd node. Then I’ll start mixing some coconut water in. Debating on topping to go with the LST already planned. But that’s probably another 2-3 weeks out before I should make a decision.