• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

FIFA 19 Starzzz Tournament

NML

Leggo

Players: Somewhere between 6 and 12
Format: Group stage, then knockout
Team selection: 3.5 stars or less
Reference: https://www.fifaindex.com/teams/?stars=3.5&order_by=overallrating&order=desc

Not sure how many we will have, but we will do random draw for draft order and groups. Group stage will be two games against each other player in ur group. Some example set up’s based on #s:

6: two groups of three, top two from each advance
8: two groups of four, top two
9: three groups of three, group winner and one wildcard
10: two groups of five, top two
12: three groups of four, top two and two wildcards

Knockout round will be two legged, aggregate score. If tied, play a third game. Tiebreakers for group stage will be GD, then goals scored.

Player List:
1. NML
2. Kella
3. Pavel
4. Whitey
5. Sayo
6. Travis
7. Wolverine
8. JD

Divisions
West
Pavel
Sayo
Travis
Orlando
Ebarws

East
NML
Kella
Whitey
Wolverine
JD

Last edited by a moderator:

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
DONG is now 39? LAWD

136553.png

nowitsourtime

I am lame and don't even have the game. Not that I've had time to play dick all recently.

Let me know the next time there's a tournament and I'm in

Reactions: NML

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Starting next Monday would work best for me. With so many babby in the fold it's honestly probably easier to get 30 min on a weeknight to play a home and home than it is a weekend. My wife plans so much shit even without chirrn that I'm only around like 1 saturday a month.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I think it’ll take longer than a weekend. You around the next couple nights and early next week?
Not around until Monday and after 8 PT. Occasionally during the day if anyone else WFH.

wolverine318

Mod Alumni
EST and I wfh at least 1 day a week. Most nights I can get on for a game or two. Weekends are rougher. I'm sure we'll all be able to sync up to get our games in though.

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
I need to be in whichever one is the Eastern Conference, because I'm much more like the Knicks than the Warriors when it comes to this game.

-YTC

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Damn that's a good one. I may have to get back in once Arena releases.

NML

That’s 10. Here we go

Final Player List:
1. NML
2. Kella
3. Pavel
4. Whitey
5. Sayo
6. Travis
7. Wolverine
8. JD
9. Orlando
10. ebarws6

Divisions
West
Pavel
Sayo
Travis
Orlando
Ebarws

East
NML
Kella
Whitey
Wolverine
JD

Play everyone in ur division twice, top two advance to knock out rounds. Winners play runners up

Using initial sign up order and random number generator on google for draft order

God dammit

@pavel

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Sayo and unpronounceable Stanford fan, if you wanna pm me your cell, we can coordinate games that way; I already have Orlando and travis’

sayo

YEET
West guys, I'm out tonight but can play all weekend. Just hmu. I'd be down for friendlies too.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Uh, I have no idea. Gimme Tigres.

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
Montpellier HSC.

Let us pray to the god Lecomte that he can stand on his head and give me a chance.

-YTC