• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

FIFA 17 Pro Clerbs Thread

sayo

YEET
Let me clarify. I've never once recruited anyone actively playing to switch games. I just leave the party cause I have the self awareness to bounce before I become tilted.

NML

Let me clarify. I've never once recruited anyone actively playing to switch games. I just leave the party cause I have the self awareness to bounce before I become tilted.

Ur almost constantly trying to get nhl going. Just look through ur posts in the thread.

NML

I'll he around in a couple of hours. Either this or NHL.

This game sucks.

You guys should just get nhl. At least we play that.

You give up on your nhl dreams already?

All jokes aside, a full time goalie would be legit.

You should start a be a pro for that.

I'm around for this or hockey.

This or NHL.

Down for this or NHL again.

I'm telling you, just get good at goalie in nhl. We at least play that.

I'm around as well. This or puck puck.

I'm around for this or NHL

I can. I'm strong for this or puck.

Three of us can play puck.

Ou talked about pucking last night. Threes in fifa is pretty dumb but I can do whatever.

That's why I prefer to play nhl. People get on when they say they will.

@kella, I'll be on late for this or NHL.

I can do this, 2k, or NHL pretty much all day.

I'm around but I'm really around for 2k or NHL since this never gets going.

Well, we have an NHL crew so...

Lol I'm 30 out for NHL.

Soccer is gay

I'm still around if we get more than 3. If not, there's always hockey. :Ligthbulb:

@kella strong for puck then?

I'll play if we don't get puck going. Already drinking.

I can play whatever. Honestly, Fifa is down on my preference list tho. Probably goes:
NHL with 5s
NBA 2k
Rocket League
NHL with 4s
Fifa

Aside from rocket league (I haven't played with a utopian since the game released), that list is also in order of quality of the respective utopian teams... Hmmmmm

Maybe when you win a div 1 title you can talk about topping the 3 inches of slippery boy hockey club... Winning 6 out of 7 is cute tho. :laughing:

Puck puck.

I can go. Id much rather play 2k or NHL tho. Leach, don't you have 2k?

Maybe. I'd rather play NHL beta.

I'm liable to quit and play NHL if this shit goes south right away. I see people wanting to play that tonight.

Yes! Puck!

sayo

YEET
Most of those are me venting about people posting and not getting on (also before you came back and started playing with us since you were on fut all the time).

The ones comparing the two games was a dick move on my part and I'll take blame for that.

Some of those are out of context and me talking to ou about not giving up on NHL after two runs with us.

Me posting that I'm down for one or the other happens in the eashl thread as well, sooo.

There are a handful where I mentioned wanting to play NHL instead. Cool

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Here the real question, why is Leroy and ginger balls such bitches

NML

Most of those are me venting about people posting and not getting on (also before you came back and started playing with us since you were on fut all the time).

The ones comparing the two games was a dick move on my part and I'll take blame for that.

Some of those are out of context and me talking to ou about not giving up on NHL after two runs with us.

Me posting that I'm down for one or the other happens in the eashl thread as well, sooo.

There are a handful where I mentioned wanting to play NHL instead. Cool

ok m8. there's like 40 posts there where you mention nhl but ur not trying to move people over to nhl

DanishDonut0

Looks like typical Turkey play to me. Ya'll are only going to get worse as you age too. I'm already infinitely worse than I was in FIFA13 when I could at least contribute turnovers. Now I'm so bad I won't even embarrass myself by showing up. Ya'll should just come to the realization that the pubers won.

Don't forget when you hopped onto my team for a bit, I think that was your prime too :laughing:

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I never beat Donut. I think I drew him once, but even that was 3-3 or something stupid:laughing:

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I got on at like 10:50ET last night and NML and Sour were not. We could have rolled 3s until Orlando got on.

RIP turkeys

DanishDonut0

Donut are you on PlayStation these days?

For some reason I thought you were Xbox

Haven't had a console in 3 years (xbox 360) so I haven't played much next gen FIFA besides at a friends here and there. I'll probably get a PS4 once I land a job aka know where I'll be settled for the time being.

DanishDonut0

I never beat Donut. I think I drew him once, but even that was 3-3 or something stupid:laughing:

200.gif

NML

I can play tonight but I'm not doing this will they won't they fuckery

Just tell me when everyone is getting on and I'll be there

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I'm in tonight, probably by 9 or so.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I told you I was gonna be on. You just bounced after because it took me 10 mins longer haha.

Liam

But you guys should move over to NHL, We need an AHL team. FIFA sucks as Rammer34 doesnt work on it, plus its just a bullshit monopoly how they bought all the licenses

NML

God help sayo and Liam the next time they play with us, because I'm shaming the fuck out of them

Liam

I was unbeaten for 18 months when i was at sea, dont think a yank will come anywhere near beating me