• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

FIFA 15

sayo

YEET
I had a similar experience with this white dude playing as LA one night. He saw I was playing as Toronto (after I saw @NML posting about how he liked using them). Dude was talking shit right off the bat, which is weird to see since most people don't bother chatting in my experience. He was making Drake references and saying he was "charged up nigga".
I proceeded to pour in 5 goals in during the first 60 minutes (Giovinco is a fifa God against sub-4 star teams) and he kept complaining about lag or whatever. After the 5th goal and set of replays, he had enough. I sent him something along the lines of "too bad your internet wasn't charged up" or something to that effect. Tasting that dude's tears was the best... And if I'm beating you 5-0 in fifa, you're pretty shitty at this game.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Lost a bunch of games last night, almost entirely to hacks doing nothing but lobbed through balls. Ugh. I need to step away.

Played one guy who was Colombia that was pretty decent, but his main tactic was just lobbing balls through to Cuadrado.

kingssc

On the opposite roll of you, won 10 out of 11 in divisions 3 & 2 yesterday to get up to 1. Got lucky and didn't face too many lobbed through balls, but just invited the high pressure and would then send Ox and Walcott down the flanks

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
RIP WOB. They are amazing. Nobody is super good at anything but the fact that Bendtner just balls all over bitches with his 75 OVR has to be super infuriating

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
90th minute rolled across with Xavi precision to Perisic, lol.

I don't think anyone in the WOB lineup tops 85 pace, either. Maybe Schurrle.