• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

FIFA 14 Davet Lambert Career Dynasty

worst2first

2013/2014 KV Oostende (Jupiler Pro League)

wEnX5TI.png

2014/2015 KV Oostende (Jupiler Pro League)

ml2MnHW.png

Last edited:

worst2first

Despite being loan listed, Čedomir Janevski selected me to start for the friendly against A.F.C. Bournemouth.

Toj6UPa.png

UT9hpHb.png

worst2first

JyNzsFo.png

Čedomir Janevski didn't select me to play in the friendly against Vitória F.C. Despite my performance against Bournemouth and on the training ground he seems determined for me to go out on loan. After speaking with my agent I am going to turn down the Port Vale offer. He feels strongly that we'll receive a better offer.

worst2first

Janevski didn't select me to play in the friendly against Vitória F.C. so I stayed in Belgium instead of travelling with the team to Portugal. We lost 2-1. Perhaps that will make Janevski reconsider my role with the club.

Or perhaps not. The day after the team returned my agent called to inform me that Exeter City proposed a loan at a salary of €4,000 a week. My agent still thinks I'll get a better offer. I don't think €6,000 a week is unreasonable but I am also growing tired of the uncertainty. I guess we'll see what comes along.

Janevski surprised me again and selected me for the friendly against A.C. Milan. I was a little surprised but perhaps he hopes another team will take note of me and make an offer.

AM1dGGS.png

y3qWRHI.png

Although none of us would admit it, I think we were all a little surprised that we able to draw even with Milan late in the match. They are very fast and gave our defense fits all match. This wasn't my best performance but I held my own in the centre. My agent says he's been working hard and I might have another loan offer in a day or two.

worst2first

I've received an offer from Chesterfield F.C. and I'm going to accept. It's for the same wage but I'm tired of the uncertainty about the upcoming season and I was impressed with manager Paul Cook.

5lFtZtR.jpg

p7AVepe.jpg

I arrived just in time for the final friendly against Stevenage F.C. which finished in a nil-nil draw.

Paul Cook has some lofty expectations for me. I hope I can live up to them.

JBDV8rZ.png

worst2first

What are you using to capture the screenshots?

On the PS4 you push the share button and then triangle to save screenshots. Then you can transfer them to a USB drive or upload them to sites like Facebook or Twitter. I use the Windows Snipping Tool to select only the part I want and then upload it to Imgur.

This dynasty is going to be reset. Why? Because I can and I want to. I became disenchanted with playing for Chesterfield after a few matches. I'm not sure why but the team would constantly dribble into defenders and lose the ball instead of passing to open players. This is a general issue for FIFA but it seemed much worse in League 2. The opponents weren't much better either. In two games the other team didn't have a single shot on goal. I haven't seen this in the Belgian Pro League or League 1. So I'm starting this thing over. Hopefully Lambert won't end up in the same situation.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I'm not sure why but the team would constantly dribble into defenders and lose the ball instead of passing to open players.

You should stay on this team to prepare yourself for playing online pro clubs.

worst2first

After considering several options Davet Lambert has signed with:

nmzT7j2.jpg

Why KV Oostende?

1. They are they lowest ranked team in Jupiler Pro League (Belgian Pro League).
2. Ostend is an interesting beach front city. (I'd like to visit the Atlantic Wall Open Air Museum if I ever make it back to Belgium.)
3. Their nickname is De Kustboys (the coast boys).
4. Look at this motor coach.

YtcXBKe.jpg

5. Look at Albertpark. It seats 8,000! Look at those people with flags. They're choreographed! Look at those supporters. They love De Kustboys! One of them has a drum!

6. Green socks.​

worst2first

25/07/2013: During training today I injured my left knee during a passing drill and was unable to complete the session. The medical staff has determined I have a hyper-extended left knee. They expect me to be out 2-3 weeks and I will likely miss the KV Oostende opener against Cercle Brugge. I'm disappointed but I don't want to risk further injury.

bngVIBo.jpg

worst2first

Recent Fixtures:

04/08/2013 KV Oostende 1 - 2 Cercle Brugge (Did Not Play)

10/08/2013 Club Brugge 2 - 0 KV Oostende (Did Not Play)

17/08/2013 KV Oostende 1 - 1 Waasl. - Beveren

25/08/2013 KAA Gent 0 - 3 KV Oostende

Notes: I didn't play incredibly well during the match against Waasl. - Beveren but didn't embarrass myself either. I played very well against KAA Gent and recorded my first assist.

3yuy7SN.jpg

rVhGbxh.jpg

aS9Tnsb.jpg

AcS915V.png

JI3AenX.png

worst2first

bmujBLT.png

RVA3XEt.png

I think we were all surprised by the outcome of this match. No one expected us to do much this season and we're all committed to proving them wrong. I recorded my first goal of my professional career in the 77th minute when I put a deflected ball into the top right corner of the net. Unfortunately striker Laurent Depoitre went down early in the match with a knee injury and is going to be out for at least four weeks.

fyquuyz.jpg

SxzFs4K.png

9jyx4uV.jpg

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Kinda bizarre you only got a 6.9 for that game. Wouldve thought at least mid 7s with a goal and 8 tackles

worst2first

q0m7Cvg.png

KmOHqC0.png

This was a much more competitive match. KV Kortrijk scored first, we answered, they scored again and we tied things up with about five minutes left in the match.

1lwzQoT.png

Baptiste Schmisser plays CB on the left side and he and I have been playing well together.

LXRRpgm.jpg

worst2first

Kinda bizarre you only got a 6.9 for that game. Wouldve thought at least mid 7s with a goal and 8 tackles

I have no idea how the game calculates the match rating. I'm trying to stay in position and feed the ball to the strikers the way I'm supposed to.

worst2first

Ox26Qaj.png

x4h1JXY.png

This was a very physical match. Yohan Brouckaert went down hard and is out 8 weeks with a dislocated shoulder. I picked up an assist with a cross that Nyasha Mushekwi finished beautifully. I lobbed the ball in from the left side and he volleyed it perfectly past the keeper. He added a penalty goal later to complete the scoring for our side. I did well passing and tackling but I'm going to have to work on losing possession. It didn't seem like I lost the ball as often as the stats say I did.

zrOfyXR.jpg

TShHe2U.png

I met my performance targets for the last four matches.

iclAsi2.png

u8PgLlI.png

worst2first

7xn4wI4.png

nOWPXhU.png

GuySE9S.jpg

We started out very disorganized in this match but Charleroi looked even worse than we did. I picked up my third assist of the year with another cross to Nyasha Mushekwi. It's a great feeling to send a perfect cross in. Late in the match the manager moved me from LDM to ST. I'm not really comfortable in that role and was out of position a few times but I'm sure I'll get better with experience. (The game doesn't inform you when you've been moved to a new position. I guess I'll have to check the formation screen every time a substitute comes on.)

LBCVKSr.png

lfaDhvu.png

We probably should have won this match. We had a few chances but none of them went our way. Our attack was very disorganized. Perhaps we were overconfident after our recent run of victories. This match was a reminder that we still have a lot of work to do.

League Table

LR6ZqRq.png

worst2first

KV Oostende 1 - 1 Oud-Heverlee Leuven (I accidentally selected advance before saving screen shots.)

This was a match we should have won. My match rating was 6-something again. Even worse, ST Laurent Depoitre broke his ankle and is out for three months.

5zey5DR.png

The day before the match with Genk Johan Fuentes was injured while training and will miss two months.

Pe5jkui.png

worst2first

CZOCCYT.png

MOdgSNk.png

I finished with my highest match rating of the season but that is little consolation for the loss. We had several opportunities but couldn't capitalize on them. I played up front at ST during the second half but I'm not really comfortable there. (My shooting and finishing ratings are something like 50 and 47.) It seems clear that we're not as dangerous on the attack without Depoitre.

I met my performance targets again.

HGnCPYi.png

caUlyhA.png

6wDvdAS.png

This is going to be a challenging set of matches as we play the first, third and fourth place teams in the current table.

With the loss to Genk we slipped to 8th place.

iEChgmx.png

Last edited:

worst2first

y7fgMIw.png

BoWCSHC.png

C5CFx6A.png

Maybe for us to win I have to play poorly. I couldn't make a tackle to save my life. Lokeren scored at 58' but Nyasha Mushekwi crossed one in and Jonathen Wilmet headed it in to tie the match three minutes later. Mushekwi came through again at 89' with a brilliant tackle and goal. He seems to be our only consistent offensive option. Siani, the other starting striker, hasn't done much of anything and rarely finishes a match. The good news is that despite my poor play we knocked off the league leaders and didn't lose any one to injury. Hopefully I can perform at a higher level in the next match.

Last edited:

worst2first

aC5yFGJ.png

y6viwhg.png

Siani redeemed himself by opening the scoring and then the floodgates opened to a flurry of goals by both sides. I'm still struggling with tackling consistently but I played well in the middle and was named man of the match. If I don't improve my tackling significantly over the next two matches I am in danger of missing one of the goals the manager set for me. I had an opportunity for a goal but a quick defender blocked the shot.

I was selected for the team of the week.

0TjKOPh.jpg

With the win against Zulte-Waregem, we're in the middle of the table at 8th which is about 8 positions higher than anyone expected us to be at this point in the season.

4SwLIdz.png

worst2first

eRo9YHE.png

PS02U2u.png

I played better than my final match rating but I was once again moved to striker in the second half. I'm not a natural scorer. My skills are much better suited for the midfield.

lel6e5Q.png

DLDar5F.jpg

worst2first

aTJaoDr.png

0fdYoaL.png

This was a disappointing match. We had several opportunities but could not finish. Niels Coussement broke his ankle and will be out for three months.

I'm continuing to pick up positive press. Here's an excerpt from the preview of our next match against KV Kortrijk.

CCKIqzs.png

League Table:

HSoyJ3c.png

My Current Attributes:

MhQRwld.jpg

The way we've been playing, I have no idea what to expect from the cup match against KV Kortrijk. The injuries might explain some of our inconsistencies but we're going to have to play a lot better if we want to have a shot at the cup.

worst2first

2Qwbit1.png

CjMQpbG.png

This was another disappointing match. We were very disorganized and gave up a goal we shouldn't have at 77'. The manager moved me to striker again. Fortunately Mushekwi volleyed an equalizer in at 86' to give us the tie.

mHtzhoi.png

AGscBoh.png

This is much more like it. Sporting Lokeren were the heavy favorites but we made the most of our opportunities. Our defense and passing was much better than it's been in recent matches. Yohan Brouckaert scored his 4th goal of the season at 50' and Sebastien Siani added an insurance goal at 62' (his 5th of the season). Siani has looked better of late which is good news because he looked terrible in his first few matches after the injury to Laurent Depoitre. Our attack is still not very potent but it is improving.

Coupe Belgique:

iRXSlOp.jpg

League Table:

13W3MBc.png

Our next cup match looks to be a tough one against Standard Liege. Despite our recent struggles we're in 7th place on the league table and still within striking range of a championship playoff spot.

worst2first

uUtTAsP.png

NvsSnZi.png

This was the first game I've played in the snow. I thought we had a real chance to knock off one of the better teams in the league when Mushekwi headed in a beautiful goal off a keeper deflection at 64'. Gent tied the match three minutes later and added two goals in the last ten minutes to crush our hopes. I actually thought I played well, certainly better than my match rating would indicate. Our defense simply collapsed at the end of the match.

worst2first

CiBu5zS.png

FOHvqCc.png

It was nice to get a win and pick up three points after the disappointing loss to Gent even if it was against one of the worst teams in the league. Brouckaert scored both goals. He's playing very well of late. I missed a couple of opportunities including one that bounced off the crossbar. Hopefully we can build a little momentum and develop some consistency.

pVjIXoi.png

5L7spFh.png

4wRco8u.jpg

VSm5pxx.png

worst2first

OU5jkqh.png

dvTO2eH.png

VTCycpt.jpg

I drew a yellow card on a questionable call that led to their goal but we managed to knock off Club Brugge thanks to two more goals from Nyashi Mushekwi. He's been our best offensive weapon and is in excellent form. I passed the ball very well and had several key passes but my tackling could have been better. It was great to celebrate with the fans after the match. This is easily one of our most important wins of the season.

worst2first

What? No. It can't be true. That was my initial reaction when we heard the news.

Yo6l2tk.png

p38ULEE.png

I don't understand what Frederik Vanderbiest is thinking. We're still in the Coupe de Belgique and a playoff spot is in reach. I wish Nyasha Mushekwi the best with his new club. He was clearly our most talented striker and he will be missed.

worst2first

I pulled a calf muscle against Oud-Heverlee Leuven and will miss two weeks.

OHL 0 - 0 KV Oostende (Coupe Belgique)

Cercle 1 - 0 KV Oostende

KV Oostende 1 - 0 OHL (Coupe Belgique)

KV Oostende 0 - 0 Mechelen

Coupe Belgique:

qXP6RAO.jpg

League Table:

0Y6BsKG.png

GJgQ0Zs.png

worst2first

b5V4huj.png

LhbKcwr.png

With the departure of our best offensive player we're going to have to win games with our defense. Laurent Depoitre scored at 64' and that turned out to be enough. We had thirteen shots but it's clear that none of our strikers are anywhere close to being the finisher that Mushekwi was. I haven't said anything to anyone but I have some real questions about the direction of this club. I would have thought the management would keep the team together at least until the end of the season considering that we're still in the cup and have a chance to secure a spot in the playoff tourney. We're poised to have one of the best seasons in Oostende history and the departure of Mushekwi did not improve our chances.

Despite the injury, I still managed to accomplish the manager's goals for me.

WSg8nFD.png

nkIxyDi.png

I've received another positive mention in the press. While I don't obsess about it, it's nice to be recognized.

bIk6zxY.jpg

League Table:

DgYhEzf.png

We're currently in 6th place but there are some tough matches ahead of us.

worst2first

wLSLOzV.png

DR3e17O.png

xjkFQh8.jpg

League Table:

GIfSNtn.png

With three matches left to play we're clinging to the last playoff spot. Each of the three teams we face is above us in the table. They'll be tough matches for sure but I like our odds.

worst2first

3ifdOsU.png

n93nt1H.png

tj8bTNX.jpg

As expected this was a tough match. I'm not sure if it was the lingering effects of the injury or general fatigue but I didn't a lot of energy to start the match. I tried to play smart and use positioning since I couldn't rely on my speed as much as I normally do. Berrier recorded his first goal of the season at 88' and it couldn't have come at a better time. This should be enough to secure a playoff berth.

XAOvSRp.png

F91Gzf3.png

9QJghEh.png

worst2first

I was not selected to play in this match.

Ii30owi.png

League Table (one match remaining):

buRJG5E.png

Against the odds and all expectations De Kustboys have secured a playoff spot.

worst2first

ype8xmI.png

I went down hard and dislocated my shoulder at 39' in the last regular season match.

KV Oostende 1 - 1 KRC Genk

Apparently Mushekwi hasn't produced as expected at S.C. Bastia.

qwkdc5J.png

Coupe Belgique matches:

KV Oostende 1 - 3 Club Brugge

Club Brugge 3 - KV Oostende 1

ZkcQOE3.jpg

Jupiler Pro League Championship Playoff:

KV Oostende 0 - 0 Club Brugge

KV Oostende 1 - 2 RSC Anderlecht

Sport. Lokeren 2 - 0 KV Oostende

KV Oostende 0 - 2 Genk

ZeFtOqD.jpg

qnRjJbY.png