• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

FIBA World Cup Thread

Which Tournament SHOULD be the bigger basketball tournament?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Snorky's Shame

Last set of group games about to start

United States-Mexico and Spain-Senegal the only Round of 16 games confirmed so far.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Puerto Rico terrible. Barea is the only bright spot. Now I gotta pin all my hopes on the WBC, leggo Carlos Correa

ZeekLTK

This whole tournament is terrible. Each state should send a "national team", then it might actually be competitive/entertaining. Would rather watch North Carolina vs California or something than any of these awful teams either have a cripple fight with each other or just get blown out by "Team USA".

Michigan could send out a (pretty weak) starting lineup of like Jordan Crawford, Chris Douglas-Roberts, Draymond Green, Wilson Chandler, and JaVale McGee and still beat almost all of these international teams like fucking Dominican Republic or Senegal. (source)

Last edited:

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Someone needs to ask Coach K after the game today about the Duke on Duke crime with Danny Ferry's comments about Luol Deng.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
France up 5 on Spain with 1:50 left… fun as hell end of game to watch. Turned into Pau v Diaw.

atlbraves

Fran Fraschilla can be so irritating, because he feels the need to fill every second with banal SPORTS talk. "This reminds me of a hard-nosed, physical Big 10 game." Ugh.