• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Feel the treachery in the frosty air? The Winter Meetings in THE DYSON SPHERE, NORTH DAKOTA!!!!

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
CheerfulVictoriousBirdofparadise-max-1mb.gif

doh

Doh Steinbrenner has offered $200,000,000 worth of contracts in the first sim... let's see how much fake money I'll burn this off-season.

Soonerfan09

Is there anyway to keep my emails from showing up as blank? It has only been happening on the last two sims, but it's extremely annoying and creates an issue if it's an email that requires an action.

Soonerfan09

They’re old option/arb result emails
Nah, it's doing it for everything. Awards, injuries, FAs, general news, etc. I know what you're talking about, and until now that's the only time it has really happened, but now it's becoming an immersion killer.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
It's only going to happen on the few really long sims so there isn't anything to do anyway. Mark all ur emails as "read" as that seems to help too (they only go blank when you have a certain amount of unread emails).

doh

Norman didn't make the hall? Give me a break.
No one got it... he was one vote away it looks like. First time since 2061 (when for some reason Zo didn't get enough votes) no one got in.

Mustard Tiger is stuck at 50-60%. I think he should get in but it's getting dicey. Munoz actually went down in votes but has plenty of time. Paz looks stuck as does Guia pig.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I don't think we have many catchers in the hall at all, lol. People must not understand it's not an offensive position

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
No one got it... he was one vote away it looks like. First time since 2061 (when for some reason Zo didn't get enough votes) no one got in.

Mustard Tiger is stuck at 50-60%. I think he should get in but it's getting dicey. Munoz actually went down in votes but has plenty of time. Paz looks stuck as does Guia pig.

Why didn't you vote for Moritz?

doh

Corner OF without 400 HRs, only about 2,000 hits who played in the most offensive friendly yard in the league.

Maybe next year...

doh

I don't think we have many catchers in the hall at all, lol. People must not understand it's not an offensive position
Yeah I think Paz should be in and I didn't vote Guia pig but I could see him getting in too.

Wong, Pottenger, Hamiid (not really a C), Roddis, Rojas are in. Oort is too but that was the first vote where the %s were messed up. LF has 6 which is the most if you take out Hamiid who was a DH.

The team with the most is Seoul with 6. A few others have 5.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
He hit 398 home runs and was a power/OBP guy. He was a perrennial All Star, tons of Silver Slugger, ROY, and won two ships as the team leader.

My stadium is not the most offensive friendly yard in the league, but is friendly to lefties. I think I tweaked it at some point but it was an unfriendly park for RH batters in the past. Norman was a switch hitter. He was also the second WBL player to fly a space ship in fan fiction pieces and has shot down over 125 federale scum in Elite:Dangerous

doh

anyone want to blockbuster? Willing to deal SP Rene Carlier if it nets me a big bat who can play 2B/SS/OF well.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Can someone change my ticket prices? Is it time to offer on these bums? If I can’t change ticket prices this might actually be my final season. A $99M budget is no fun to play with.

Soonerfan09

Munoz was the only one I voted for. I thought he was a lock; I'm surprised he didn't get in.

Next season someone (@Mr. Radpants) should post the top 5-10 or so on the ballot compared with the best, worst, and average HOG players at that position so I can make an informed decision on who to vote for without doing any work myself.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Might be mismembering, but was there an Int FA group (not the youngin's; usually a group of 10 or so "pros") this year? Or last?

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
They spawn in december or so. They are prolly still in the pool somewhere, None of them were higher than 2 OSA stars this time around

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Anyone looking to dump salary? I have a fair amount of space and nothing to spend it on now since my exports didn’t take.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Advanced college guys i have a couple times. Usually wait like 3 months doe.

Braves was the last one I did, but his college numbers were insane. Mestnikov took half a season this past year. Auguiano went straight as well and did great his first year

That said Heseltine is only 21 and a slow learner, so I think his development would be hindered

Last edited:
Reactions: NML