• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Feel the treachery in the frosty air? The Winter Meetings in THE DYSON SPHERE, NORTH DAKOTA!!!!

Soonerfan09

giphy.gif

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Oh dear I knew I forgot something. We will just have to draw straws and injure players at random to compensate

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Why is the file so large already? Yall keeping all the reports from each year now or something? 54mb in April?

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Unfortunately im currently doing some time travel in order to conduct in person scouting of the future home of the miami manatees so I cannot help out

Wolfman21

SSS this season, but its amazing how this team has gone the past 3 seasons. In 2069, my hitting was really good but my pitching was shit. In 2070 my pitching was realllly good but my hitting was pretty terrible. Now in 2071 through the first month, my hitting is really good again and my pitching has been pretty shit again. Pretty hilarious

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
no need to update the website or whatever but could someone screenshot or just html text the standings

Wolfman21

TL:

Kabul - 17-8
Moscow - 16-9
Vegas - 15-10
Cairo - 11-13
Buffalo - 11-14
Little Rock - 11-14
Istanbul - 9-16
Miami - 6-18

WL:

Lisbon - 17-6