• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Fantasy Football - Nobody cares about your fantasy football team so shut up about it

tab10

Ouch. Shampship was decided by .1

I just hopped on the league safe and only see 11 payments. It appears someone didn't pay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
I was fairly certain I paid. Guess not?

@tab10 can you send me the info to pay again and I'll do it today so we can get the winner paid

dirt

Trolltalitarian
I feel like with everything on the line today... a week 17 championship wouldn't have been a bad thing at all this year. I realize not every year offers this much action during week 17, but been a decent day of NFL imo

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
So its day 3 of 2016 and I'm about 30 bucks away from having enough winnings on draftkings to get a 1099. Nailed a $500 win on a turbo with the Stanford game and Ole Miss game. finished 2nd. Obviously a smaller field (probably 3000) but thats the best I've done on the site after 3 months of playing.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
So its day 3 of 2016 and I'm about 30 bucks away from having enough winnings on draftkings to get a 1099. Nailed a $500 win on a turbo with the Stanford game and Ole Miss game. finished 2nd. Obviously a smaller field (probably 3000) but thats the best I've done on the site after 3 months of playing.

Screen-shot-2015-10-02-at-12.26.00-AM.png

tab10

@Heisman06 did your buddy get his $$

@Soonerfan09 you get squared away?

I think you could take either a payout from leagues safe with a small fee or take an Amazon gift card for your prize amount.

Soonerfan09

@Heisman06 did your buddy get his $$

@Soonerfan09 you get squared away?

I think you could take either a payout from leagues safe with a small fee or take an Amazon gift card for your prize amount.

It gave me the options but I didn't take them because I didn't like any of them lol.
I'll do something by tomorrow, thanks.

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
First draft of the year, 12 team .5 PPR, I had #2 overall pick. I sort of went crazy and drafted Beckham, Jeffery and Demaryius Thomas to start off with. Wound up with Matt Jones and Melvin Gordon as my meh starting RBs with LeGarrette Blount and TJ Yeldon backing them up.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
#1 overall pick in a 12 team .5 ppr league

QB: Cam Newton, Tyrod Taylor
RBs: Jamaal Charles, Jeremy Hill, Chris Ivory, Javorius Allen
WRs: Julio Jones, Julian Edelman, Tyler Lockett, Willie Snead
TE: Gary Barnidge, Jason Witten
DEF: Vikings, Bengals
K: Dan Bailey

Feel pretty good about it

dirt

Trolltalitarian
nobody cares but do ya'll play all purpose yards?

I'm chafed that D Lewis isn't getting the yards on that return

Tailback U

one league does punt return yards, which i like because it has less of an impact overall but still makes guys like Tyreek Hill a little more valuable, but I wouldn't like kick return yards - losing a game because a guy has a 50 yard return seems silly to me.

dirt

Trolltalitarian
my take:

Darren Sproles was a fantasy weapon back in the day when we let him have 10 yds/1pt. But, before they moved the kickoffs up, he would get a free 20 yds before contact on every kickoff.

That made his production over-inflated and unfair.

But, since they moved the kickoffs up, there aren't really that many long returns, so now i feel like it would be nice to add the 10/1 scoring in our league.

After I complained a few years ago we knocked it down to 15 yds / pt and that seems fair.

My opinion is that all-purpose yards do reflect the value of the player relative to other players so they should get some production credit for being able to change a game with kick and punt returns (counting the yardage like rushing or passing yardage)