• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Everybody sucks

Brick

16 team playoff

this mong bartender at this wedding doesn't know what he's doing and gave me two full tumblers of buffalo trace

Christ

Bo pelibi cat meme

Ole miss still sucks

South Carolina three straight 10 win seasons

Oregon and Baylor gon Oregon and Baylor

Lane kiffin is an offensive genius

CORCH SARK UPTEMPO REVOLUTION

stoooioooops ou defense

Art Kehoe hall of fame

V, B

Brady hoke stablization brah

Wooly

16 team playoff

this mong bartender at this wedding doesn't know what he's doing and gave me two full tumblers of buffalo trace

Christ

Bo pelibi cat meme

Ole miss still sucks

South Carolina three straight 10 win seasons

Oregon and Baylor gon Oregon and Baylor

Lane kiffin is an offensive genius

CORCH SARK UPTEMPO REVOLUTION

stoooioooops ou defense

Art Kehoe hall of fame

V, B

Brady hoke stablization brah

Some one should set this to music, the "We Didn't Start the Fire" song from Billie Joel

Brick

4 groups of 4. Round Robin play. The field is called a pitch and the score is called a result. 3 points for a win. Tournament takes 3 years, and Germany wins in the end every time
Commercials?

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
DUMPBRASKA.gif
DUMPBRASKA.gif
DUMPBRASKA.gif

Brick

Florida and Tennessee should quit football. That was maybe worse than the 3-2 Auburn/MSU game.

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
One of the finest weekends of college football. America needs more college binge drinkers. Fair dinkum.

bruin

how did I miss this thread.

@Brick avatar bet for Saturday. I remove the Morrissey avi /gasp!

I'll think about yours

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
I think Nebraska did that "fainting goat" play wrong.

I told my wife about "sex question mark" last night. She seemed to think it was kind of funny.

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
YES! Long Beach City College sucks at football once again. Choking to 2-3 Chaffey 40-36! Just in time to prevent me from going to their Nov. 1 game against Riverside. And what's even better: that shit was deliberate! One of the best performance from the Vikings this year! OHHHHHHH YES!!!