• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

hayvis gonna hammer into these shit for brains EURO 2021 or is it 2020, who fucking knows. Where Ingerlish dreams will finally come true. Or not

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
the fuck is wrong with you?

I'm no doctor, but I think even a layman can go with fairly severe autism.

@NML - I've gone for 11-0 to England in the opener by the way. Pretty sure I've got this one right.

Last edited:
Reactions: NML

NML

england is very good, but croatia sitting back and inviting pressure for an hour when they have such attacking talent makes no sense to me.

perisic is one of the best left wingers in the world going against kyle walker and he has 27 total touches. absurd

bruin

Someone can legit say for $20 bucks where is North Macedonia and I’d just say keep it man

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Kalvin Phillips was a lovely surprise as I haven't been following the game too closely at the moment. He's the type of player that every championship winning side needs in the team, and we've never had in the Ingerland setup. He won every 50/50 and set up beautifully from the back. The Croats didn't want to get involved with him because of his physicality. Very uningerlish player. The French and Germans normally have these guys. Thank you Leeds for spotting him and converting him.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Well, not that guy I guess

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Man, I can't believe the 30 possessions Memphis gave away dribbling into 3 defenders has yet again come back to bite them in the ass!

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Really enjoyed Belgium’s win. Lukaku has always been my favorite and Meunier getting a goal was sweet too, I used him a ton in FUT hybrid squads because he was cheap but great when he played for Brugge and linked well with other Belgian attackers from better leagues

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Scotland has had virtually all of the possession and is down 2-0 late, and also gave up a goal by lazily turning the ball over at the half line while on attack.

It's the Turkeys!

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
If one knows absolutely nothing about this bizarre game where would you suggest one start to get into it to get a good understanding? Before I start gambling would like to have some understanding before I just go hogge wild.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I'm not sure there's anything that could make Hamsik a handsome dude, but that haircut definitely ain't helping

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
What is Spain's obsession with always playing some glue factory-bound guy? The announcers are tombout how Busquets would be playing if not for having covid lol. Is this 2010?

I understand why we played Michael Bradley for a decade. I don't know why Spain insists on this.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Speaking of, I love Dani Olmo's story. He left Barca Academy to play for Dinamo Zagreb for 5 years, and now he's at Leipizig and balling out for them

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Leipzig scouting is chef'skiss.gif

Sweden is going to set an international record for back passes in this game aren't they?

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Kante's player photo looks like he's struggling to take a shit.