• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

hayvis gonna hammer into these shit for brains EURO 2021 or is it 2020, who fucking knows. Where Ingerlish dreams will finally come true. Or not

NML

Ingerland SECOND FAVOURITES (because of the amount of idiot Ingerlish placing huge bets on them).

not how that works

i haven’t tried to model it out because of all the weird scenarios, but i imagine those who will make money on this will do so by accounting for all the different venue paths that exist

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
not how that works

i haven’t tried to model it out because of all the weird scenarios, but i imagine those who will make money on this will do so by accounting for all the different venue paths that exist

Really. I thought one of the main reasons that bookmakers shortened odds was to slow bets down?

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Thinking about it, that is how it works , which is why we call the favourite the favourite. What u talkin about @NML ??

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Thought I'd get this up early before any other skank could post up a shittier uningerlish version. WHO'S WITH ME ROOTING FOR INGERLAND!!!!???

SchpRTM.gif

NML

well if ur a random ingerland fan just wanting to get a lot of money down, you wouldn’t be going to the market maker (pinnacle in this case). you could just ask any recreation book for a huge limit and im sure you’d get it (at higher juice)

i wasn’t suggesting they aren’t actually the second favorite, im just saying it’s not random ingerland fans moving a market as big as the euros

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
well if ur a random ingerland fan just wanting to get a lot of money down, you wouldn’t be going to the market maker (pinnacle in this case). you could just ask any recreation book for a huge limit and im sure you’d get it (at higher juice)

i wasn’t suggesting they aren’t actually the second favorite, im just saying it’s not random ingerland fans moving a market as big as the euros

You aren't very up on your historic betting then, because this always happens (England shorter than they should be) and it's English fans that make it happen. Ingerland bets are always the biggest market in any tournament due to our historical gambling problem and stupidity.

NML

sorry but that is just not true. the scope of who bets on the euros is so huge, a nation as relatively small as ingerland is not moving it with dumb money

maybe what you are thinking of is that ingerland is always short of their result because they have underperformed at basically every major event since 96 sans the last WC

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
sorry but that is just not true. the scope of who bets on the euros is so huge, a nation as relatively small as ingerland is not moving it with dumb money

maybe what you are thinking of is that ingerland is always short of their result because they have underperformed at basically every major event since 96 sans the last WC

No. I'm right. I'll try to dig up some news articles, but England often has huge amounts of misplaced bets and it often moves them more than it should. This is something fairly well known. You even looked at historical odds for England teams? We're always higher than we should be.

We are a one sport nation, who bet far more than any other on it.

NML

feel free to share the articles, but im just telling you the reality

pinny is taking 25k limits on the money line. you think dumb english money just keeps hitting those over and over and sharp money wouldnt just hit it right back every time? dont really care to get into this argument but 'fade the public' or 'historical favorites (lakers, yankess, england, etc) are overpriced' are dumb cliches that you can ignore

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
feel free to share the articles, but im just telling you the reality

pinny is taking 25k limits on the money line. you think dumb english money just keeps hitting those over and over and sharp money wouldnt just hit it right back every time? dont really care to get into this argument but 'fade the public' or 'historical favorites (lakers, yankess, england, etc) are overpriced' are dumb cliches that you can ignore

You totally underestimate the size of the football gambling industry in the UK.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Implying there wasn't a thread, which implies I don't always make the threads many years in advance:

NML

You totally underestimate the size of the football gambling industry in the UK.

no you underestimate the size of syndicate bankrolls. sharp money is getting 8 figures down on these games, the idea that random people from england have any affect of this is laughable

was going to question why you are getting into a debate on something you don’t know anything about and then i remembered this is nutopia

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member

Britain has a love affair with sports betting, wagering more per head than any other nation on the planet. This long relationship means that not only are British companies the biggest sports betting companies in the world it also means that the brands are the most recognisable.

Most of this is football too, and Ingerland fans are homers.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
no you underestimate the size of syndicate bankrolls. sharp money is getting 8 figures down on these games, the idea that random people from england have any affect of this is laughable

was going to question why you are getting into a debate on something you don’t know anything about and then i remembered this is nutopia

You're just wrong. England's absolute massive obsession with football gambling, and the size of our gambling industry is enough to move the market over the hardcore, but smaller global markets on the sport. Do some fucking homework, and stop having your head stuck up your ass.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Anyway, @NML - I'm out. I have far more interesting things to do. That you didn't know this about the UK's sports gaming market seems a little naive, but there we go. Believe what you want, and good luck with ur betting.

NML

the books in the UK that are the 'most recognisable' are square books, or rec (recreational) books. they have no impact on the market. if bet365 takes $10m on england and $0 on france, it will not move the market at all. all that matters is who bets at pinnacle. that's it, full stop.

im way, way more familiar than you are about UK sports betting. i have beard accounts that have been shut down at almost all of them because they dont let long term winners bet there. which is why dumb england money will go and drop 6 figures at william hill and the market doesnt shift at all. but i can go and bet 1k at pinny and the odds for england will move at every book in the world. this is the reality

NML

jfc dude please stop sharing articles written by people shilling them for $10 a pop with me and think you are schooling me on how this ecosystem works. im giving you the breakdown of what actually happens but in classic :england:mode you think you have the answers so you ignore me

im not sure what to tell you. if you want to continue to believe that shit, go off. but its wrong

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
the books in the UK that are the 'most recognisable' are square books, or rec (recreational) books. they have no impact on the market. if bet365 takes $10m on england and $0 on france, it will not move the market at all. all that matters is who bets at pinnacle. that's it, full stop.

im way, way more familiar than you are about UK sports betting. i have beard accounts that have been shut down at almost all of them because they dont let long term winners bet there. which is why dumb england money will go and drop 6 figures at william hill and the market doesnt shift at all. but i can go and bet 1k at pinny and the odds for england will move at every book in the world. this is the reality

Btw, you should get some fucking help. Honestly, it sounds like you need it. Most gambling addicts like yourself also think they have everything sussed and know more than everybody else, until they realise that it's a psychological problem. GET HELP. Seriously man. Sounds like you need it.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Btw @NML - Also like any other gambling addict, you are of the opinion that I give a shit about gambling. I do it for fun, but because I'm not addicted, I don't care at all. The moment you care is the moment you need help, so I think before you fuck your life up, you should reach out.

NML

it means i know what im talking about and you dont

the betting landscape is extremely complicated and the vast majority of front facing people and information is wrong. people aren’t writing articles on how to actually make money on betting because if they knew how, they wouldn’t need to write them (and they certainly wouldn’t want to share it). and people aren’t writing articles on how things actually work because they don’t know. so quoting this shit to me is just silly.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
@NML - When you take a little joke about England fans typically moving the market and turn it into a gambling obsessed analysis (which is still wrong), you need to asses whether you've got everything in perspective. You are way too deep. That you are reliant on gambling professionally is also deeply concerning looking at the tone of your conversation.

Now lets shut the fuck up about serious gambling and enjoy the entertainment on a more healthy level.

NML

@NML - When you take a little joke about England fans typically moving the market and turn it into a gambling obsessed analysis (which is still wrong), you need to asses whether you've got everything in perspective. You are way too deep. That you are reliant on gambling professionally is also deeply concerning looking at the tone of your conversation.

Now lets shut the fuck up about serious gambling and enjoy the entertainment on a more healthy level.

lol ur so mad that someone knows more than you about this that you are trying to diagnose me with an addiction

ur wrong, learn the lesson and move on. stop getting mad online

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
lol ur so mad that someone knows more than you about this that you are trying to diagnose me with an addiction

Really, I'm not. I really don't want to keep talking about gambling. :laughing:

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member

Also... If you don't land in a wreck over gambling at some point, I will.... well I'll be surprised. GET HELP.

NML

what do you want from me here? it’s part of my livelihood. of course im knowledgeable about it or i wouldn’t be very good at it. are hedge fund managers “addicted” because they know a lot about the stock market? are salesmen “addicted” when they know their product? i don’t understand ur logic

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
what do you want from me here? it’s part of my livelihood. of course im knowledgeable about it or i wouldn’t be very good at it. are hedge fund managers “addicted” because they know a lot about the stock market? i don’t understand ur logic

Yes. A lot of hedge fund managers are addicts. You not that fucking stupid that you don't know that a lot of fund managers are absolute 100% stone cold addicts?? I also want you to stop boring this thread about gambling. I think we rinsed the conversation to the point that it's derailed it.

NML

have we reached the point in the script where the ignorant member back pedals? i might’ve missed the cue earlier

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Anyway @NML - No hard feelings. If you want me to cave to your superiority that's fine and I do. You are the one who knows best, but can we please, please, please stop talking about it now. I'm absolutely am not lying when I say I'm bored with the conversation and want to STOP.

Honestly, I've always got on with you and am really not invested in a fight.