• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

hayvis gonna hammer into these shit for brains EURO 2021 or is it 2020, who fucking knows. Where Ingerlish dreams will finally come true. Or not

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Southgate finds a way to fuck up penalties again. Might as well move to South America after that double sub stunt

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
cb7f60cb1277e200a72c82613070a1ef.jpg

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
nevar forget that italy also didnt qualify for the last world cup and now are arguably the best team in the world

@usmnt

giphy.gif

Why don't you excite us all with your bookmaking figures now. That's what I was hoping for.

NML

Why don't you excite us all with your bookmaking figures now. That's what I was hoping for.

had a great euro final: insigne o2.5 shots, mount u1.5, u1.5 england cards, u4 first half corners, and italy to win. only loser was italy +.5 corners

how was the game for you?

NML

@NML - the pride you have that you're a professional gambler is comedy gold.

ur right, should just ask my wife and her family to support me financially while i sit in my vacation home and criticize people online who actually make money. much more honorable

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
ur right, should just ask my wife and her family to support me financially while i sit in my vacation home and criticize people online who actually make money. much more honorable

You're so cool. I wish I was you.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member

But this is the thing. I'm cool being a bitch because I don't have MASSIVELY FRAGILE MASCULINITY like you.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
@NML - Can't believe you backed up my comments on fragile masculinity with the absolute epitome of fragile masculinity. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
hayvis: very stable genius

Don't rub it in. I know I'm not clever like you with all your numbers and massive cock with the big boy job and everything. I can't humble people like you can, but that's no reason to pick on me.

Brick

all jokes aside, PKs are a fucking sham way to determine single elimination outcomes. i have never understood it. first goal in extended/overtime play should win. golden goal or whatever. why don't they do this? how thrilling would a walk-off goal in a title game be?