• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

EA College Football (NCAA Football returns!)

Mr. Radpants

Personality Class: Starship Captain
Not exactly a ringing endorsement but I'll look into this again. I think I ran across similar complaints when I was researching this a while back.

Bruce Wayne

PS5s are EZ now
Did the definition of EZ change? Going to the store and grabbing one off the shelf or opening the Jeff Bezos app and ordering one with same day delivery is EZ.

Following a bunch of basement dwellers to see when the next drop will happen, setting alarms to be awake for a 2:00am release and still only maybe getting one is not what I would consider EZ.

Mr. Radpants

Did the definition of EZ change? Going to the store and grabbing one off the shelf or opening the Jeff Bezos app and ordering one with same day delivery is EZ.

Following a bunch of basement dwellers to see when the next drop will happen, setting alarms to be awake for a 2:00am release and still only maybe getting one is not what I would consider EZ.
Yes, it did. Also, it's easier to program an app with one touch, get an alert, and buy a system in two touches on the Jeff Bezos app than it is to drive to a store. ADAPT OR DIE

Following a bunch of basement dwellers
Pretty crowded in this midnight release line!

Mr. Radpants

How dare you disrespect Brobot, their domain is Igotyoubro.com. Why would they say that if they don’t have you covered? What part of my post do you not believe?

Mr. Radpants

The market was peak awful when you tried. I do get a million pings in PS5s and the sites have better queuing systems at this point.