• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

EA College Football (NCAA Football returns!)

Skeeter

Uber felon
Assuming this is a semi-solid turd rather than a diarrhea blast to our faces, what will be the worst team in the game? (I chose my username for a reason.)
An argument could be made for Kent State or Akron if you love MACtion. If you want to go smaller Louisiana Monroe in the Sunbelt was trash. If you want to go bigger there's always Vanderbilt.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
MACtion would be a fun start.

I'm assuming there's no coaching carousel in year one, though, and that REVAMPED will be a million times better than this game. If there's a Dynasty mode that isn't integrated with a dumbass card game where you can open packs for backflipping Sean Taylors I'll call that a win.

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
MACtion would be a fun start.

I'm assuming there's no coaching carousel in year one, though, and that REVAMPED will be a million times better than this game. If there's a Dynasty mode that isn't integrated with a dumbass card game where you can open packs for backflipping Sean Taylors I'll call that a win.
Well they said coaches won't be represented, which I don't think necessarily means no carousel... just no real coaches.

I think I might have some fun playing the service academies with no NIL capacity and trying somehow to win.

Ander1345

Cool so our shitty run blocking schemes and slow developing motion screens that get WR's sent to the injury tent will feel uniquely Illinois.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Well they said coaches won't be represented, which I don't think necessarily means no carousel... just no real coaches.

I think I might have some fun playing the service academies with no NIL capacity and trying somehow to win.

Raytheon & DoD were writing $1m+ NIL checks to get guys into the academies would make for a fun alternate-world scenario as you win Navy's third consecutive national championship.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
ClKNey.jpg

Ander1345

People use this to point out how bad the game is but I think it's actually in its favor.

You know some irl td celebration is gonna reference this shit.

Ander1345

Lmao, he'll be gone in like a month in most people's dynasties anyway. Will probably end up transferring to a G5 school and fade into oblivion.

Ander1345

Lmao, Chase Brown(rookie with the Bengals this year, former Illinois HB), what are the odds of this even happening with randomly generated players?

1000006637.jpg

Mame YO

slings rocks
You might as well spend 100 hours playing Elden Ring if you didn’t already do that on PC, new DLC coming out.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Just bought a PS5, am now fully prepared to be disappointed. Do we still play FIFA or NHL?
Get hyped

From USA Today at a Pensacola Four Points lobby

The broadcast team of Chris Fowler and Kirk Herbstreit will be the play-by-play voice of the game. Herbstreit was the analyst in the game before it was shelved in 2013, and his return means it will be the 14th time he will be featured in the game. ESPN's Rece Davis, Desmond Howard, Jesse Palmer and Kevin Connors confirming they will have a role. David Pollack, a former ESPN college football analyst, also said he will be in the game.