• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Dunk on anyone but SLENDERMAN 22-23

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
No way LeBron retires right? Is he just setting the stage for another hour long DECISION TV special or something? Lol

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
I have expended much of my treasure to attend this game 2NITE to C the most epic collapse in SPORTS HISTORY. I will NOT be in the SECTION with AROD 2nite but instead in the SECTION right NEXZT 2 his SECTION.. I hope HE n JETER do not SHOW up 2nite but I BET they FUCKING WILL.

PLZ SPOILED TEST CONJURE UP 1 MORE MAGIC NITE of GRAVY! that WAY u can TAKE MOAR of MY treasure NEXT ROUND.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
What is this doc nba tv is running on the 2001 76ers? Spoiler alert- AI had a good game, then they lost 4 straight, whoop de doo

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Shaun battier a couple rows in front of me. Many people are asking to take pics with him.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
vpJEGN.gif

=

gun-to-head-nodding.gif

CJ_24

Conservatively, Miami's odds of winning game seven in BUMston are zero. More realistically, Miami's odds of winning are less than zero. JIMMY has become a FRAUD

I hate everything