• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Dunk on anyone but SLENDERMAN 22-23

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Kyrie we thought you had that old man game
Traded for Spencer Dinwiddie with the old man name
Zg.gif

evil1

Lakers dodged a bullet with the potential Kyrie trade. If worst comes to worst, Lakers should sacrifice the 2022-2023 season and use the expired RUSS contract for a free agent signing or two going forward.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Also I think this might work out for the Mavs if Luka can transition to more off ball (that's a big if). Given Kyrie's track record he's going to ball out the rest of the SZN, it's next year (if he resigns) that he'll disappear for a month and come back talking about sacred geometry

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Also I think this might work out for the Mavs if Luka can transition to more off ball (that's a big if). Given Kyrie's track record he's going to ball out the rest of the SZN, it's next year (if he resigns) that he'll disappear for a month and come back talking about sacred geometry
Kyrie is a Mystery School Professor

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
3 of the top 4 and 5 of the top 8 are erzz. BIRTHRIGHT

post more pics of the kings at 5 games over .500 tho

bruin228

NCAA Moderator

Lol he might not even make it the rest of the season