• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Dunk on anyone but SLENDERMAN 22-23

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
If Draymong wasn't dirty I'd enjoy his antics. Then you add in stupid sexy KERR tom bout THE CODE while Draymong hits nutshots and stomps on people and it's just too much to overlook. Draymong can be a pest without the extra stuff, the refs let him do whatever he wants as long as he doesn't take cheap shots so just don't do that.

evil1

Rivers inherited a team that had both Embiid and Ben Simmons. I guess the argument is how do you not blow someone's head off make it to the Conference Finals with that.

evil1

Coaches fired in this offseason include Nick Nurse, Mike Budenholzer, Monty Williams, and Doc Rivers. All four have previously won coach of the year, and three of them have won an NBA championship. Just who do these teams plan on replacing them with? Are they just going to hire each other's fired coaches (which actually may not be bad idea for some of them)?

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Coaches fired in this offseason include Nick Nurse, Mike Budenholzer, Monty Williams, and Doc Rivers. All four have previously won coach of the year, and three of them have won an NBA championship. Just who do these teams plan on replacing them with? Are they just going to hire each other's fired coaches (which actually may not be bad idea for some of them)?

Well BUMenholzer, Williams and Nurse are on the shortlist for The MOOSE. So, :dunno:

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY

Shades of the NHL corching carousel

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Moose should go for Nurse or Bud honestly, this is a group (aside from Doc unless it's a middling team) that I support for RETREADS

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
They will be getting a no name. The first I heard of this guy was tonight. Mike Greenville saying he could be the best prospect ever?

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
bring back the Lakers nursing home thread title

CJ_24

LeJuan's last two possessions in regulation: missed an open three from the top of the key and turned it over in the paint. LeJuan = NOT CLUTCH