• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Draft

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
The list is the same place it’s always been. Guess I need to delete two teams but I think everything else is correct.

Wolfman21

the list is correct. Just need to change the leagues and delete Fax/BA.

Its just laziness on the owners not tagging the next owner and its laziness on the owner's pick not checking to see if they're up.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
WRONG about making a pick if you see ur up. For instance, I see that I'm up, but why would I pick when it doesn't seem like the person before me was allowed to make his pick?

Wolfman21

WRONG about making a pick if you see ur up. For instance, I see that I'm up, but why would I pick when it doesn't seem like the person before me was allowed to make his pick?

because either they auto'd or they wasted the entire 8-12 hours they had to pick. If you're up, pick

Soonerfan09

I assume that if @Schauwn wanted someone other than who was picked, he would have said something about it an hour ago when he realized his pick was made.

Schauwn

I was holding off, because it’s not supposed to be my pick, wanted to give @soonerfan a chance to pick who he wanted.

I presume the pick was made at around 530 this morning, I checked at 1:45 and the pick was already auto’d.

Soonerfan09

I was holding off, because it’s not supposed to be my pick, wanted to give @soonerfan a chance to pick who he wanted.

I presume the pick was made at around 530 this morning, I checked at 1:45 and the pick was already auto’d.
I got your pick, #51. The pick you have, #53 came from Kabul. I appreciate you waiting, but I'm pretty sure that is supposed to be your pick.