• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Do you want cornfed back in

Cornfed?

• Yes

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • No

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • I Don't Care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
If you vote I don't care it means you won't be counted towards the final tally. Only yes or no votes will count.

Votes are not public so vote how you want.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Long story short he and Figs dropped every player in their org and our old commish bdub had to do some wizard magic (not all-wizard magic though) to fix it, correct me if wrong

EDIT Forgot how it was fixed, read below

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Him and figs broke the league because a few of us got into it with them over an issue. It took us 3 days to fix. Figs was apologetic about it immediately, cornfed never apologized and didn't really care about what he did. I still don't think he ever apologized. Anyway it just was a massive annoyance because it made bdub quit being commissioner and made NML and I scramble to try and fix the league when we knew nothing about how it worked.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I'm okay with locking SP's logo and jerseys as a caveat. He can take it or leave it

Wolfman21

meh, i'm for 2nd chances. However, if he were to do it again, ban his IP from the forum.

Up to the rest of you guys though. I don't give a rats ass either way.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I do enjoy a bout of petulance.... but I voted "I don't care" because I don't care about baseball.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Voted I don't care before reading about the incident. What he did was pretty bad relative to sim league behavior I've seen, but I'm not opposed to second chances.