• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Dabo

GuyIncognito

pressure cooker full of skittles
This is the same jerkoff that said if players get compensated for their work he'll go find something else to do with his time.

If you're some hillbilly named Dabo, maybe don't talk about MLK.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
What the fuck would dabo do with his time? Every bit of his fucking value is related to 18-22 year old atholetes running around.

"Shucks I don't know I'd go on Wall Street and do sum investmunt bankin deals."

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
I can't say it would shock you, but you should see the way the cult is defending this tone-deaf asshat. It's absolutely disgusting, and reminds me a lot of Paterno (can do no wrong, what he says is gospel, anything that's bad was just media spin, "We do things to a higher standard around here", etc...)

#KKKlimpson

-YTC

worst2first

Because college athletes are pretty fucked as far as their ability to do anything about this.

Even aside from that, why include all the Jesus talk? How does he know there's not some stud blue chip prospect that isn't a Christian or, gasp, maybe even is an atheist? Why risk alienating anyone when a huge part of your job is recruiting the best athletes you can?

It's fundamentally stupid on every level. Praise Jebus!

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
Even aside from that, why include all the Jesus talk? How does he know there's not some stud blue chip prospect that isn't a Christian or, gasp, maybe even is an atheist? Why risk alienating anyone when a huge part of your job is recruiting the best athletes you can?

Nope. He knows exactly who he's pandering to. The cult even says preposterous things like "He only croots Christians!" They eat this stuff up.

-YTC

GuyIncognito

Footbaw!

I went to Miami and we had two team pastors and a team priest. We said the Lord's Prayer before every game. He gets to do it because that's how it is everywhere, especially in the ACC/SEC/Big XII.

Maybe if you're the coach at USC or Oregon you need to be careful with that stuff, but Bible Belt Footbaw is synonymous with the Southern Baptist Convention.

GuyIncognito

Not even kidding: half these coaches would probably quit their jobs if you told them to cut that shit out.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
If being religious really worked it would be a requirement to play in the NFL

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Shit, religion and sports in general are closely tied in this country. Not just the south. We said the Lord's Prayer before every football and basketball game in HS in MN.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Lmao, that isn't even close to the sideline.

Cult member???

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
The Klimpson fanbase. A cult if there ever was one. And believe me, being a PSU fan and being in the midst of that delusional cult...I know what one looks like.

-YTC