• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK Corches Hot Seat Thread 2019

Craig7835

Have to at this point. But he wont be fired until after next year. Unless it is uncovered he is running some criminal enterprise or hitting the strip club on the CC.

He got a buyout that is $17.7 million so more than likely FSU will keep him,but he should've stayed his ass at Oregon.

Lightningwar

Administrator
Is he interested lol

What I cant wait to see is some administrator or president or something made a comment back a couple months ago they would never hire Urban Liar. Im curious to see how quickly either of the two happen.

1. She goes along with it
2. Retires early

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT

UNDOUBTEDLY

Bruin skurred.

Or, Irving Meyers could be our Chip Kelly.

But USC has reportedly decided on a new AD, Mike Bohn from Cincinnati. Finally, someone who isn't a former USC player and actually also has previous AD experience. He has a slight connection to Meyer, but honestly I am not holding my breath for Urban.

Would be great but I don't think the new president wants his baggage, given the recent history of scandal at the university.

But unless Helton runs the table (he won't) it's looking doubtful that he will be back in 2020.

Oregon about to open a pallet on the depleted USC defense.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
That Chad Morris hire was always pretty suspect. Morris was obviously huge for Klimpson and he had to pull SMU out of the basement, but his best season there was a 7-5 season where the best win was a 7-5 Arkansas State

Renegade

Charge on!
I just don’t see Morris getting fired this year with another strong recruiting class on the horizon. I don’t think he’s a great coach, but he inherited a team of scrubs. If nothing else, they’ll let him bring in a full stable and then hire a coach that can win with them.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
That Chad Morris hire was always pretty suspect. Morris was obviously huge for Klimpson and he had to pull SMU out of the basement, but his best season there was a 7-5 season where the best win was a 7-5 Arkansas State

Last night reminded me they passed on Norvell lol

bruin

Supposedly some people have had enough. Chip’s buyout only 9m.
could you imagine?

the-hills-new-beginnings-trailer-04.gif

bruin

First call for Flazzu should obviously be to Matt Rhule
But they’ll prolly call CRISTOBAL or like STOOPS