• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK Corches Hot Seat Thread 2019

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Looks like Hamilton will be making more appearances!

@Travis7401 @Travis7401SUCKSDICK

giphy.gif

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
They should probably wait until this ice age recedes before they try to impress anyone with FOCO!

Lightningwar

Administrator
I think Bob Stoops winning a title in his second year after a terrible corch and then Tressel doing the same at Ohio State a couple of years later kinda ruined the time scale of expectations.

2 corches since 2000, Dabo and Brown won a NC after their 4th year. Every other coach did in 4 or less.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
I did, but I stopped hating him when he became out DC for a bit cuz he wasn't shit.

Back when he was our DB coach during the DICKROD years, our DBs were notoriously awful. He's not a bad DC, though.

He was an awful DB coach at Michigan, too. Just god awful. I still can’t believe he turned out to be a decent DC.

Renegade

Charge on!
Media reporting the top three at Mizzou are Monken, Blake Anderson, and Skip Holtz. I so want this to be true and see the triple option in the SEC. Just wait til Bama has someone injured on a cut block and Saban goes ballistic about how an ancient offense ought to be banned.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Need my old fellow high school attendee TREY Holtz to get a head coaching jerb!

EDIT: Looks like he is Assistant TE coach at anOSU!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Media reporting the top three at Mizzou are Monken, Blake Anderson, and Skip Holtz. I so want this to be true and see the triple option in the SEC. Just wait til Bama has someone injured on a cut block and Saban goes ballistic about how an ancient offense ought to be banned.
Louis Holtz Jr. lol

Craig7835

Can't say I blame Flowers on that comment. Slick Willie put this dude on the map when he passed for 3500yds & ran for 1400yds before Sterling Shits Gilbert took over & watered him down. I'm sure he's feeling some kind of way still about Slick leaving for Oregon or he probably wants to respect the search process still

Last edited:

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
I don’t think retaining Helton was a bad idea. AMA.

Didn't know you were an SC hater too?

Helton is not a good coach. He is also not a good recruiter. His assistant coaches are also not very good. Their 8-4 record this year was based on a conference that is mostly ass.

However, I think the main reason they didn't fire him was the ridiculous contract extension that the previous AD (fuck-ass Lynn Swann) gave him. Well, that and the other huge sums that USC is going to have to pay out for the gynecologist scandal. It just so happens that footbaw is way, way down on the lost of priorities for the USC powers that be.

Brick

i mean maybe norvell works out but he inherited a great situation and has been merely good.

i think kiffin at a place like ole miss is a great fit for him. i don't think he fits at a top school jerb. looking forward to them fucking up one of the major sec progrums every year. they'll prolly go 7-5/8-4 a lot and be FUN.