• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Conference Constipation Thread 2.0

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
The rest will land somewhere.

The funniest part to me is that bammer so far hasn't been able to figure out the NIL shit. They are only good at buying croots under the table I guess.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
The rest will land somewhere.

The funniest part to me is that bammer so far hasn't been able to figure out the NIL shit. They are only good at buying croots under the table I guess.

Have the CROOTS stand on a raised platform while shirtless, call it a Recruit Auction and they'd totally ace it.

CJ_24

B1G network showing a documentary on the 1994 Nebraska Cornhuskers. Number of B1G teams in the documentary: zero.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Big Ten going with NBC for prime time could have big ramifications for ND's future conference affiliation/preferences. Also wonder what their media contract(s) mean for the Pac-12-2 and Big 12 going forward. Surely nothing good for at least one of the leagues.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Add Hawaii for Wake Up with the PAC11 on the East coast. Perfect lead in to NFL Gameday!

bruin

So if the Oregon AD, the current Oregon president, and the Big 10 Commish didn't attend a meeting about Oregon joining the Big 10, what was discussed, and who could really have been there to make this meeting something actionable?