• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Conference Championship Game - Year 3

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
Big12Championship2016_zpsvhksbau1.png

2016 BIG 12 CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP
December 12th, 2016
Ohio Stadium - Columbus, Ohio

#3 TCU Horned Frogs (11-1)
(@RamesuThe1)

vs

#1 Ohio State Buckeyes (12-0)
(@Flanntastic)

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
As for everyone else, we should hopefully be to bowl week by tonight. We should have 8 bowl eligible teams assuming the two 6-6 teams get a bowl.

We will iron out the off-season schedule as we go on. If there is anyone not interested in returning for next season, let me know so I can remove your team from the conference when we get to that point. I may have to let @NavyHog take over as commissioner at some point next season, I've got some work going on at my place in preparation for moving and I might not be able to use my TV here and there.

@RamesuThe1 @NavyHog @Flanntastic @ncaafan323 @LEGEND @ArmyVol @Wpotty @bluejay13 @Walter323

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
@TXHusker05 I want to stay in but if I don't get any coaching points, I'll probably drop. To hard to compete in recruiting for the players I need

We should be able to get you the upgrades, I'll have to find a good time to boot you and re-add you and see if you get them.

LEGEND

Penn St. Spots Kansas St. A 20-0 1st qtr lead before the defense goes ballistic and shuts the KSU offense down. The Nittany Lions offense finally gets going and scores 28 unanswered to defeat Kansas St. 28-20 in the Big Conference Championship Game!

RamesuThe1

Gg @Flanntastic my team waited until the 3rd quarter of the ccg to play like inexperienced, uncomposed pieces of shit lol. can't make mistakes against a team as stacked as Flanns.

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
Gg @Flanntastic my team waited until the 3rd quarter of the ccg to play like inexperienced, uncomposed pieces of shit lol. can't make mistakes against a team as stacked as Flanns.

Yep, you have to play perfect football. I opened the first game with Flann by fumbling an option pitch for a touchdown before coming back and us alternating quick TDs until the disconnect. Second game I opened almost as poorly, went down 14-0 in the first only to score 24 in the 2nd but let it get away with 9 seconds left because of a coverage mix up. Not ideal.

I probably shouldn't have even been in a position to win but flann got a little cocky trying to throw after I turned it over on downs inside the redzone. I knew what he was running and jumped the route and picked it off leading to the go ahead score. Defense couldn't hold though.