• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

College Wrassling Thread

Plotty

Tath Meacher
Penn State rules the roost here. Big dual coming this weekend with okie lite though. Really interested to see how Cael gets the boys to respond.

Plotty

Tath Meacher
Looks like all is well in State College then. Going to be a fun final month to the season.

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
I don't follow OKST wrasslin' too much but those who do say it's been a down year for us I believe.

Chase

Any B1G Tourney predictions? Looks like the team score will be closer in this than the NCAAs. Iowa has a decent shot of beating PSU for the team title.

125. Megaludis (PSU) over Clark (Iowa)
133. Ramos (Iowa) over Graff (Minn)
141. Steiber (OSU) over Retherford (PSU)
149. Tsirtsis (NW) over Sueflohn (NEB)
157. Green (NEB) over St John (Iowa)
165. Taylor (PSU 4x B1G Champ) over Moore (Iowa)
174. Storley (Minn) over Brown (PSU)
184. Ruth (PSU) over Lofthouse (Iowa)
197. McIntosh (PSU) over Heflin (OSU)
HWT. Nelson (Minn) over Chalfant (Ind)

Plotty

Tath Meacher
Ride or die today, day two of the B1Gs. Nebraska with three in finals but everyone else sucks. Iowa might be able to knock off Penn St today.

Chase

How was that Illinois messican not hit with a stalling? He did nothing the entire match yet won.

Plotty

Tath Meacher
NCAA qualifiers announced. Some crazy tough weight classes. That said, Nebraska should have two national champs.

Plotty

Tath Meacher
Fucking Sueflohn choked his dick off. Ranked two and three guys are upset, he too loses. Fuck.

Plotty

Tath Meacher
Add green and kokesh to choke city. Green pinned by fucker from Minnesota, kokesh loses to stiebler. We are wrestling like ass.

Plotty

Tath Meacher
Fuck I know. Gophers have no damn business being in race. But our two best wrestlers lose in quarters to both dudes from them. I am the disappoint.

Chase

Team Scores heading into the Championship matches

Minnesota - 104
Penn State -101.5
Oklahoma State - 87.5

Goofers have 2 in the finals as does Penn State. Gone be interesting, David Taylor wrestles last.

Plotty

Tath Meacher
Looks like an awesome night ahead. It'd be perfect if Taylor and Ruth can slam the door on the Goofers.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
I don't know shit about wrassling, but Ness is from my hometown and apparently he's been doing gr8, so I might watch tonight.

Chase

Penn State with the four peat. Cael Sanderson DA gawd.

Ruth and Taylor had unreal careers but the best story for Penn State was James English, a 6 year senior who's been injured his entire career becoming an All American.

Going to be an interesting year in 2105. Cael is losing DT and Ruth but bringing in a slew of #1 wrestlers.

Plotty

Tath Meacher
Thank goodness state won. I don't know if I'd been accepting of this choke job. They were too good not to win.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Rutgers gets their first individual national champion in Nick Suriano at 133. Got a chance for a second one tonight.

Edit: Anthony Ashnault wins at 149 to go undefeated this year.

Last edited: