• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

College Baseball/Softball Thread

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I don't remember why but I thought OSU was supposed to be down this year. Maybe it's because they had a bunch of seniors last year (I think their ace was) but I see they're #6. BART SCOTT

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
OSU was doing well until the last stretch of the season. They probably shouldn't have been the 6 seed but I don't know who else would be ranked above them given the circumstances. If Arkansas can turn it around that should be a fun super.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
OUDNA cruising again. They don't have the outright power they had last year but they're still scoring a ton. Pitching staff is deep and the defense has been incredible. So they'll probably lose to KLIMPSON next weekend.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
I say OU doesn't have the power they had last year and they go out and hit four homers in the first against Cal, haha.

EDIT: add a fifth in the second

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
I guess Oklahoma State actually did want to see the squad!

They get FSU and Sandercock. Should be a good game. Stanford is also in now. They get OU or Klimpson.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
One of the best things about college softball is watching them celebrate everything like it's a grand slam in the world series. I imagine them clapping for their teammates when they tie their shoes