• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

College Baseball/Softball Thread

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
I don't believe you, and this is one of the most dubious things I've ever read on here, but I'm going to tell everyone I threw 90 from now on.
giphy.webp

Bruce Wayne

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
True, but still. This team is really good. Might even be Gasso's best when all is said and done. Actually looking forward to the softball team joining the SEC so they can be tested more.

I'm not doubting that they are reely good. I'm just adding some context that the tweeter conveniently overlooked.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
They're going to have a few off days and lose, hopefully against some good teams and hopefully before June. But this team can do it all. And they're FUN to watch.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Dude never looked up. Not when the fans started cheering. Not what the catcher jumped in front of home plate.

BearDownUofA

Festizio
I really hope this season isn't a sign of things to come for Arizona softball. I want Caitlin Lowe to be the successor but man, this team just doesn't have it right now.

Bruce Wayne

I would love to know what the batter said. Probably called the pitcher a cocksucker or said something about his momma.