• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Corches Hot Seat Thread 2018

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
Nope. He should’ve been on the hot seat starting with the 2012 season. Dude should’ve gone long ago lol

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Skeeter dropping terrible takes in multiple threads with almost CJ-like efficiency
giphy.gif

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
That's a really weird one. Did she actually say that on the show? You can't tell by the gif because she's not saying anything at all, of course. What was the context? Is she talking to a man that doesn't know how to smile?

Lightningwar

Administrator
Has Bobby Petrino lost his touch? I can't remember a team of his that was so offensively inept.

Yes, he stopped touching younger women in the athletic depart and racing his motorcycle into the ground. He also lost his crutch of a QB and now the talent level at Louisville is being exposed. Just like FSU after Dalvin left. Now these two are going to meet and it should be an epic offensive show of Tomfoolery.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I tell you who is on the hot seat and that's Malzahn. Auburn got at least 3 more losses coming and will finish out of the top 25.

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
Mike Gundy is on the hot seat according to a bunch of idiot chokie lite fans.

Mike stoops should’ve been fired after 2014 lol. If not then, 2016. Or 2017. Why the fuck is he still employed?

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
OSU would be nuts to fire Gundy.
They would. Just look at Nebraska.

Bad years happen for everyone. Our OL can’t block anyone and our new DC is adjusting to a whole different breed of offense in the Big 12. He’s trying to man up every down on slots with safeties and it isn’t working lol.

Oh well, after trashing Boise I thought we’d compete for a big 12 title again, hahahaha @ that.