• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Corches Hot Seat Thread 2018

NML

Ud5GbMh.jpg

Lightningwar

Administrator
Hard to pass up on Klieman. But damn that will suck for NDSU. Hopefully they can promote from within and keep the program running smooth.

Craig7835

Auburn hires former Memphis OC Kenny Willingham for the same position but Gus Malzahn will be calling plays. What's the point of hiring an OC?

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Satterfield left for Louisville, lead candidates I'm hearing for App job are State OL coach Dwayne Ledford and Auburn RB coach/CROOTIN coordinator Tim Horton (he would be contractually obligated to change his name to Krispy Kreme)

Ledford gonna be Satterfield's OC/OL coach at Louisville

Lightningwar

Administrator
Going to suck losing Klieman. But when a coach goes 67-6 and wins 3 national championships. He is going to get better job offers.

I am 95% confident Briles ends up at FSU. Sounds like he is bringing his Oline coach as well. I would expect an announcement tomorrow.

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
Looks like Tennessee is set to hire Mike Yurcich per Canes sauce and Rudy’s sissy sauce. Should be confirmed today by Heinz

Wooly

Lockslet should travel back in time and recruit a scrappy split end named Kavanaughty with his dmv connections.
Surprised that Switzer didn't find him. He would have made a great addition to the Oklahoma football dorm in the mid 80s, along with Holloway and the Boz.