• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Corches Hot Seat Thread 2018

coogrfan

You're confused by the coaching decisions from a university who chose Major Applewhite to be their HC?

giphy.gif

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
I didn't even know Loeffler was still coaching. Apparently he was the offensive coordinator for Bowling Green for the past 3 years. Why BG wants to keep him on as permanent coach, I have no idea. BG might have the worst back-to-back hires in a long time. First, the RB coach from Tech, and now Loeffler? Yikes.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
There must be a very tiny portion of the population willing to enter the coaching profession when we continually see incompetent people rewarded time and time again with coaching gigs that pay in the many hundreds of thousands of dollars or more a year.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Makes sense. No reason to go get smashed by Clemson and FSU when you can play in the big 10 west lol. What a shit division.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong

Triple post, but damn lol

RIP IU in perpetuity

God dammit, we really needed to get Brohm out of Purdue. Big Ten West could be pretty good with Frost, Brohm, and I guess Wisconsin and Iowa. Brohm probably needs to get rid of that meathead Nick Holt, though.

Lightningwar

Administrator
Always amazes me how people age. Nick Saban is a very youthful 67. I would never had guessed him and Mack Brown are the same age. Mack Brown looks mid 70s. Paul Johnson is another one. No way would I look at that guy and say he is 61. Guy looks early 70s easy.