• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Corches Hot Seat Thread 2018

Brick

waiting for corch arroyo to be fired any day now.
whoaaaaa

APPROVED FOLLOWERS CLICK
77aeeca5cf6cc226963c821d46181b22.jpg

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
i imagine there are literally probably 100 available that could do the same or better than 4-23 in the big ten over 3 years.

they allowed 46 or more points in 6 conference games this year. they just lost 63-0 at home. how could there not be anyone better?

he has done absolutely nothing to warrant an extension. they were 5-7 the year before he was hired and made a bowl the year before.

I think it's easy to see the wins vs losses and feel this way. But having a vested interest in the program, the arrow was trending downward with Beckman. The recruiting was poor, he could barely fill the staff, and oh yeah he had player abuse alleged against him.

We are bringing in recruits like Marquez Beason and Isaiah Williams, who were pipe dreams at best under Beckman.

Something to keep in mind, DC Hardy Nickerson was never a DC before joining Lovie's staff and he left mid season due to health issues.

There's just no reason to thunk that Kliff, or Fedora, or any of the retreads would just turn this program into where it should be.

Lovie received an empty cupboard I'm not sure we can recover from in the near future.

Going into spring ball this year we had ONE scholarship QB on the team. MJ Rivers, who filled in for AJ Bush is a true freshman.

Brick

i see nothing in there about how you have been encouraged by anything that has actually happened on the field. it has been three years and they have not shown any progress.

"empty cupboard" and "trending downwards" is how people excuse bad performance by a new coach. it's just confirmation bias.

this isn't college basketball. two name brand rivalzzzz CROOTS isn't making a difference.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Lovie ain’t good. Illinois should be Minnesota level at worst. Much better recruiting ground, more successful recent history, etc. Recent Minnesota coaches have had no trouble taking shit Minnesota teams and turn them into consistent 6-6 programs in 2 years. Kill and Fleck did it, fuck even Brewster had a 6 win team his 2nd and 3rd year. Lovie’s performance is simply inept this far in

Lightningwar

Administrator
lol, how does a 67 year old build a program? Unless the goal is to get a big name in there and promote Chiznik after 4-5 seasons?

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Why did Chizik leave the DC post in the first place?

I'm not scurred of that at all, not that I care all that much at this point anyway. You see how BUTCH worked out for them. Even milquetoast mofo TOB owned his ass.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Tennessee OC Tyson Helton has accepted WKU head corch jerb. That has to be a pay cut, but I am ok with this. He didn't have much to work with, but I was not that impressed. He damn sure wasn't worthy of his salary. If you gonna make 1 million as a coordinator, you better have done something at least.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Read that as Derek Dooley for a second and was cackling.

They could do a lot worse, but why not just keep MacIntyre if you're going to get a guy that's going right about .500 every year?

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
.500 is a lot better at Vandy than it is at Colorado. Hell, MacIntyre couldn’t even get CU to .500 like Mason at Vandy outside of one year.

Meh, though

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Someone should really look at Chris Creighton. He's gotten Eastern Michigan - EASTERN MICHIGAN - to two bowl games now. They beat Purdue this year, too!

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
someone named their baby boy Kendal with 1 L, lmao

Thepro_23

Briles hire is playing with fire. But I don’t know how much TX St will care about all that. They need a sexy hire to bring attention to the program and that’s one way to do it.

Thepro_23

Mack hire seems like they’re settling, except they just fired Fedora which means that they probably wanted him.

Thepro_23

Someone should really look at Chris Creighton. He's gotten Eastern Michigan - EASTERN MICHIGAN - to two bowl games now. They beat Purdue this year, too!
Creighton’s issue is that he’s a regional coach who has been constrained to the Midwest his entire career. He’s also been good, but not great at Eastern (which in all honesty is pretty damn good considering how hard it is to win there). He needs to jump to a bigger G5 before getting a P5 offer I think.

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
When you want to hire Art Briles, but don't want the media coming after for it, this is what you do.
Man I’d love to have a coach that would run the Briles offense without the rape at OSU. That shit was lethal.

Craig7835

Why did Chizik leave the DC post in the first place?

I'm not scurred of that at all, not that I care all that much at this point anyway. You see how BUTCH worked out for them. Even milquetoast mofo TOB owned his ass.

Ol' Gene wanted to spend more time with his family. His son is getting ready to graduate high school & he just saw his son play his last football game with his school.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I don't see any Sauces in this picture. Does this restaurant even have food that is served with sauce? Could just be smoke and mirrors by KLIFF.