• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Corches Hot Seat Thread 2018

Craig7835

Found out that Texas Tech may or will be parting ways with Kliff Kingsbury & Brent Veneables may be a possible candidate.

Last edited:

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Man I can barely fathom the idea of Kingsbury running the offense at LSU. I’ll be surprised if they even make a change at OC but that would be an exciting 180.

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
Sriracha ranch confirms it: GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!
Also confirmed from Diablo.

Craig7835

Man I can barely fathom the idea of Kingsbury running the offense at LSU. I’ll be surprised if they even make a change at OC but that would be an exciting 180.

Kingsbury at LSU wouldn't work. Big O would handicap the hell out of the that offense. Just ask Matt Canada

Craig7835

ESPN(who I despise at times) put out that Louisville has shown interest in Purdue's Jeff Brohm to replace Bobby Petrino

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Lovie extended until 2023, I know the program still isn't great, but I think this is the right move. You weren't gonna be able to recruit if he wasn't extended and not sure anyone better is out there.

I like the move.

Brick

Who else would even be a reasonable hire?
i imagine there are literally probably 100 available that could do the same or better than 4-23 in the big ten over 3 years.

they allowed 46 or more points in 6 conference games this year. they just lost 63-0 at home. how could there not be anyone better?

he has done absolutely nothing to warrant an extension. they were 5-7 the year before he was hired and made a bowl the year before.

Last edited:

coogrfan

9316b207d6ea48a998c1dcfe117c55af.jpg

Last edited: