• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

CJ _24 Get to the Point Thread

CJ_24

Thanks espn for putting the majority of your pga championship coverage behind a paywall while we're in the middle of a pandemic and there hasn't been sports since March. Gjge :thumbsup:

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Thanks espn for putting the majority of your pga championship coverage behind a paywall while we're in the middle of a pandemic and there hasn't been sports since March. Gjge :thumbsup:

Golf is a game not a sport and also 4 American sports leagues are currently running and have been for weeks, European soccer leagues just finished, and European Rugby leagues are starting up, to say nothing of motorsports that were minimally impacted by COVID

CJ_24

Golf is a game not a sport and also 4 American sports leagues are currently running and have been for weeks, European soccer leagues just finished, and European Rugby leagues are starting up, to say nothing of motorsports that were minimally impacted by COVID

giphy.gif

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
they just close their eyes and imagine it's tiger and stroke theirselfs

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
why would u watch if its not tiger
Srs? Rahm and DeChambeau the next wave of golf talent. Been waiting on Rahm since his college days at ASU. Dude won the Ben Hogan award B2B in 15/16.
What gets me is, he did the above on his birthday on the 10th. :laughing:

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
On my way to campus, I had the radio on Jim Rome (I know) and he was talking about how Tiger looked overweight and out of it in a recent interview. By the time I finished my exam and got back in the car, Jim Rome was still on (wtf) and he was breaking the news of the crash. I wonder what’s going to come out about the crash.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
On my way to campus, I had the radio on Jim Rome (I know) and he was talking about how Tiger looked overweight and out of it in a recent interview. By the time I finished my exam and got back in the car, Jim Rome was still on (wtf) and he was breaking the news of the crash. I wonder what’s going to come out about the crash.
Campus? Jim Rome? Tiger Woods? Is it 2004 again?