• Hello Guest. We are upgrading the server's XenForo versions. This has to be done in stages. 1.5.18 ---> 1.5.23 ---> 2.0.0 ---> 2.0.12 ---> 2.1.0. I will likely upgrade each one and leave it for a day or so to see if there's any kinks. When moving from 1.x to 2.x, our add-ons will cease to work. Much of the functionality of said add-ons is now native within XenForo 2.x, so I don't think we'll miss much if anything. IF we are, we can try out new 2.x XF add-ons.

CJ _24 Get to the Point Thread

kella

Smug know-it-all
Administrator
Operations
I'm sure that tweet will age really well, like all Trump tweets, when Tiger definitely does not ever win another major.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
So, Kuchar paid a club caddie $5,000 instead of $3,000 via a verbal agreement. Maybe the club caddie will lawyer up next time (if there is a next time since he went public with his dispute) and get everything in writing before the event.

Club caddies don't get a cut of the winnings like tour caddies.

Last edited:

kingssc

So, Kuchar paid a club caddie $5,000 instead of $3,000 via a verbal agreement. Maybe the club caddie will lawyer up next time (if there is a next time since he went public with his dispute) and get everything in writing before the event.

Club caddies don't get a cut of the winnings like tour caddies.
This is such a terrible take