• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

CJ _24 Get to the Point Thread

wolverine318

Mod Alumni
That is true and I like that aspect. That said I could watch them hit their 2nd shot into 13 and 15 all day though.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
I like how Miguel Angel Jimenez is the only one of my best ball picks doing any work today. Dustin Johnson hasn't had a single birdie; Dufner shot a 44 on the back 9. Yikes.

Packfan

Administrator
Administrator
c461bb8399d995d23be47cebc6aef1fd_view.jpg

TrojanMan

Pink Panther
Mod Alumni
PGA players need some sort of hand-held, mini tanning bed that they can use specifically for their foreheads.

Seeing them take off their hats on the 18th green to shake hands is almost creepy.

Chase

Other than Bubber and a late Adam Scott surge, this looks like a pretty meh leaderboard. CBS must be sick.

Chase

A meh leaderboard with the defending champ only few shots back?

It'll probably be the lowest rated Sunday Masters in 20 years, so yeah. Tiger/Phill AWOL. Rory done for. ESPN was down 40% yesterday to last years ratings. CBS needs to give Tiger a bionic back. Or scrippers.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Fowler's flat brim kills me

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
He truly does not give a shit, that's for sure

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
He has that classic statutory rapist vibe to him, too. Sorry, rapith...

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Spieth is ridiculous. 20 year old in the lead on Sunday at his first Masters? And with 3 terrible tee shots so far, he's -2.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Holy shit that caddies tan

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Spieth is just killing it

gilstein21

would you use a different strategy on his 2nd shot there too? He didn't end up in bad shape, but maybe hit to a good chipping distance and go from there.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
would you use a different strategy on his 2nd shot there too? He didn't end up in bad shape, but maybe hit to a good chipping distance and go from there.

Nah, I think it was the right play. About a yard to the left of where he was and he probably gets up and down for a birdie.

Masters doesn't start until the back 9 on Sunday, so we're about to get going. Looks like a duel between Bubba and Spieth down the stretch. Bubba is going to have a huge advantage on the par 5s though. Spieth is going to have to play really smart and not get bothered when Bubba has a 9 iron into 13 and 15.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Good Lawd.

Also these people who stand between holes to yell things at the guys are fucking weird