• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

[CH 2k8] Fanciful Career of Harry Goz

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Got the itch to pick this up for 15 bucks used. Previously owned on 360. But traded that for a ps3 a few months back.

Experience: Longest Closed Legacy spanned 25 years. Began at Nichols St. Moved on to Evansville for 4 years. USF opened and I jumped to the WCC to challenge Gonzaga. Stayed there for 8 years, winning the shampship 5 of the 8. My dream job of UDub became available after Lorenzo Romar retired. Dominated the PAC-10, but was never able to advance to a Final Four in the final years.

House Rules:
Must stay at school for at least 4 years in each stop. This gives you an importance on your 1st 2 recruiting classes.
Any others?

Which team should I use first?

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Was seriously debating Northern CO. But starting in da Souf with FL and TX nearby could be tempting...

Input from other members?

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
After seeing @Reel start up his dynasty tonight I got the itch to fire up the PS3.
Going to rock Northern Colorado as the initial corching jerb for Harry Goz.

8909_northern_colorado_bears-primary-2004.png

House Rules:
Must stay at school at least 4 years.
Max of 1 world recruit every 2 years.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Initial profile points invested: Charisma B- and Scouting C+.

Coach Profile:
Offensive Tempo 100
Def Pressure 25
Fast Break 100
Crash Boards 100

Want to run a Paul Westhead 'Run n Gun' system. Striving for over 100 points a game. Definitely won't be an overnight success. More than likely 5-7 years to bring in 10 guys to fit the system.

Sliders:
Jukeman's 20 min with 75 gamespeed, 5 player speed and 25 CPU-User speed.

Plotty

Tath Meacher
Moar Bart Scott! I call the name Kimble Beau, a retread of the former star at Loyola Marymount, Bo Kimble.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
Ahh snap. You were able to find this for PS2?

Also, that guys personal house rules are insane. Can only offer scholarships the first week of recruiting and only if they have you as their no. 1 school? Wat?

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Ahh snap. You were able to find this for PS2?

Also, that guys personal house rules are insane. Can only offer scholarships the first week of recruiting and only if they have you as their no. 1 school? Wat?

Guess the guy likes a worthwhile challenge. :dunno:

Nope. I found it for the PS3 little while ago. Traded the 360 last summer to see what Sony had to offer. (God of War, Uncharted, MLB: The Show)