• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

CFB Revamped

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
@everyone v15 is live NOW! Updates to all MAC schools, Arkansas, Tennessee, and UCLA!

Full patch notes and download available at cfbrevamped.com

jdlikewhoa

giphy.gif

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
When I set the custom config to 1080p, it does this. The fuck?

I need at least 1080. Shit is fuzzy as hell with the 720 default.

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
So what's a good cheap laptop that could run this? @kella or whoever else
something like this guy should get it done. You'll need at least a 6-core processor to play games.

worst2first

I asked about schedule issues in Discord. One person asked what version I had. That was the only response I got. I might ask again later on. Hopefully, moving the teams out and back fixed at least some of them.

I might eventually try to reinstall everything but not until I have some more free time.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Was this all a setup to post this amazing clip? Well done

Lol it actually wasn’t, I’m genuinely looking for something. What Shats posted may be too pricey for me, though. This thing is basically going to be an NCAA machine, I’m not sure that’s worth spending $750 on.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Was this all a setup to post this amazing clip? Well done

Lol it actually wasn’t, I’m genuinely looking for something. What Shats posted may be too pricey for me, though. This thing is basically going to be an NCAA machine, I’m not sure that’s worth spending $750 on.

rad could only hope to set something up this well with jellydonut.gif

worst2first

I have often thought that a mid-range gaming laptop would be awesome for those slow days at work but they get obsolete pretty quickly.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Ok so I probably need to set the difficulty on max right? lol

Haven't touched a FOOTBAW game in 10 years. Maybe more. This was on the next difficulty up from the default.

I also have no idea what any of the pre-snap adjustment stuff is anymore. Can't hot route, can't audible, etc.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Do you read defenses or drink and GUN SLING?

I think one step above default is Pro? Or varsity? Which is super easy

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
My other thought was how...underwhelming the whole thing was? I mean it really felt like an 8 year old footbaw game, despite all the improvements. Kinda boring end to end.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Actually I'm ok with these games just going away forever. No more releases.

worst2first

Well gentlemen, according to the Discords, another restart is in order. The scheduling issue is a roster problem from version 14 and older releases. According to the Discords, there is no way to correct it.

I was also wondering if you get the benefits of your coordinator's skill trees when you are the HC because it seems like the game was much harder as a HC than a coordinator.

Wolfman21

Just getting this setup, question....is it supposed to be a little blurry/grainy in fullscreen? I have the custom config set to 200% (1440p)....and in windowed it looks fantastic...but when i fullscreen it, it gets a bit grainy/blurry. Is that just kind of how it is fullscreen or is there a fix?

Wolfman21

this shit crashes too much for me to use it as anything more than a simulator time waster. Played 4 games, crashed 3 times in those games. All at the end of the first quarter.

Wolfman21

i apparently somehow figured out how to get this set up on my last computer in January.......and now i have no idea how i got the actual game. I've bought the actual disc and a digital copy on PS3 before...but have no idea how to get the actual game file or how i did it back in january

Wolfman21

I ended up finding where I got it from, but seems that location is no longer viable…so I’m in search of a new source, lol

Plotty

Tath Meacher
Thinking about updating my PS3 game with the new rosters. But I’ve gone dumbass and cannot figure it out. Help an old out