• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

#cawlidgehawkey

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Well deserved. I didn't watch the game, but not many (if any) teams have demolished UMD 5-1 in the past 5 years or so

Edit: Got curious so I looked it up, UMD has only lost by 4 goals or more 3 times since 2016 lol

Last edited:

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
If UMD makes the Frozen Four this year I might go. They've been super streaky though so I'm not too confident. If they don't make it I'm cheering for Mankato and Northeastern.

Basically anyone but the Gophers, Michigan, North Dakota or Notre Dame :vomit:

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Well North Dakota or Notre Dame will be eliminated later today.

If Michigan makes the Frozen Four and ticket prices aren't outrageous, I'd think hard about making the drive to Boston for my 5th Frozen Four (1996 - Cincinnati, 2003 - Buffalo, 2010 - Detroit, 2014 - Philly).

Last edited:

Brick

oh no is this the MENVER version of :clown::clown::clown:?
But here’s the dirty, little truth: In hoops, Cinderella almost always gets unceremoniously sent home from the dance before midnight, leaving the championship to be decided by teams with the rich, blueblood heritage of North Carolina or Kansas.

wat. gonzaga has been in the shampship game twice in the last 6 years.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
mark-kiszla-denver-post.jpg

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Lol at this dude being big mad that a sport roughly 12 schools in the entire country are good at isn't more popular

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
I work near TD Garden so I was right in the middle of the pregame festivities. Here are my stereotypical observations:

Michigan fans were the most GUNDY FAT
Minnesota fans were the most drunk
Minnesota State fans were the most redneck
Denver fans were nonexistent

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Field hockey Final Four semis on ESPN+

#5 Penn State vs #1 UNC
#3 Maryland vs #2 Northwestern