• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Can a mod add a top 10 poll?

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Post your top 10 and predict the teams you think the mushbrain committee will EYETEST into the top 10 for ESPN

1. MSU
  2. Georgia
  3. Cincinnati
  4. WAKE
  5. :oklahoma:
  6. Oregon
  7. OSU
  8. Bammer
  9. Michigan
  10. UTSA

Committee:

1. Georgia
  2. MSU
  3. Oklahoma
  4. OSU
  5. Bama
  6. Oregon
  7. Cincinnati
  8. Michigan
  9. WAKE
  10. Auburn

I could see them putting CINCINNATTY at 4 and then move them down later for Bama/OSU/Oregon

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
My top 10 is:

1. Georgia
  2. Oklahoma
  3. Cincinatti
  4. WAKE
  5. Sparty
  6. Ohio State
  7. Bammer
  8. UTSA
  9. Oregon
  10. Baylor

rsw24mH.gif

bruin

bruin’s Top 6.
  1. Georgia
  2. Cincinnati
  3. Oklahoma
  4. Oregon
——
5.Michigan State
6.Alabama

Rest of Top 10:
7.Ohio State
8. Wake Forest
9.Baylor
10.Notre Dame

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Me:
  1. Georgia
  2. Michigan State
  3. Cincinnati
  4. Oklahoma
  5. Wake Forest
  6. Alabama
  7. Oregon
  8. Ohio State
  9. Baylor
  10. Notre Dame
Committee:
  1. Georgia
  2. Michigan State
  3. Alabama
  4. Cincinnati
  5. Oklahoma
  6. Ohio State
  7. Oregon
  8. Notre Dame
  9. Wake Forest
  10. Michigan
I could see the committee leaving Cincy out of the top 4 until they have to put them there.

Bruce Wayne

Me:

1. Georgia
  2. Michigan State
  3. Cincinnati
  4. Oklahoma
  5. Wake Forest
  6. Oregon
  7. Ohio State
  8. Notre Dame
  9. Alabama
  10. UTSA

Committee:

1. Georgia
  2. Alabama
  3. Ohio State
  4. Auburn
  5. Oklahoma
  6. Texas A&M
  7. Michigan State
  8. Cincinnati
  9. Notre Dame
  10. Oregon

coogrfan

Can someone please explain to me how the committee decided that Miss St (29th AP, 32nd Coaches) should be ranked 17th? Or how Fresno and SDSU should be ranked while UH and SMU (ranked ahead of those MWC schools in both polls) are not?

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
They're waiting to see if/when the playoff expands and what criteria it will have.

Why? It will just be a new model that fucks them over as one, maybe, two G5 teams get slots in a 12-team playoff.

Hell, the bowl committees want to make sure those opening round games take place at The Who Gives A Shit Bowl in Orlando, FL instead of home sites. Like a G5 team will be ranked high enough to get an opening round home game anyway.

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
College Football is truly the greatest sport because it perseveres despite all these blatant attempts to make it as stale and repetitive as possible.

Can't imagine how you keep unbeaten Wake out with the logic of the ACC being down, when Clemson made the play offs under that same nonsense. Fuck big brand schools and fuck the idiots who think this system works.

Edit: I mean the concept of big brand schools, I don't actually dislike any of those schools because unlike mine they field mostly competent teams.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
The committee lining Alabama up at 2 now is forward-thinking. It’s so a two loss Alabama team only drops to 4 or 5. They’d have a harder time getting them into the playoffs if they are 4 or 5 now. They might be the second best team but everything about those rankings looks so calculated to me to me

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
The committee lining Alabama up at 2 now is forward-thinking. It’s so a two loss Alabama team only drops to 4 or 5. They’d have a harder time getting them into the playoffs if they are 4 or 5 now. They might be the second best team but everything about those rankings looks so calculated to me to me
Plus they put MSU at #17 so they could add to Bama's SOS

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Also ND would definitely be higher (even with how shitty they've looked) if their one loss wasn't to CINCINATTY

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Cincinnati's schedule is pretty cheeks tbh. They should have won that Peach Bow last year :Winking: I'd much rather watch them play than Oklahoma in the Georgia/Alabama/Ohio State Invitational though

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Gameday is going to CINCINATTY this week? They should go nuts about this.

Does this get Herbstreit riled up? Probably not because ESPN? Love a good Herbie rant. Dude probably took down the entire Miami athletic department this year