• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

bruin228's NCAA 14 Dynasty II: EA Boogaloo

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Worst 12 win season ever :crying:

We started 7-0 and got as high as #3 in the country thanks to some chaos, but then dropped a game on the road to Buffalo 34-38. That game was actually fun, their defense shut me down for large chunks of the game and we lost on a drop on 4th down. We only dropped to #11 after the loss and we were back in the top 8 and looking at a BCS bid after a 62-10 asskicking of a pretty good CMU team (they were 8-3 going into the game and that game was a MAC West title game). Go to Detroit to take on a 10 win, top 15 Akron team and we lose 40-43 thanks to a drop by my backup RB in the end zone that gets picked off. I should've never thrown it. We rebounded in the bowl season to beat UTEP in a thriller 55-48 in the Famous Idaho Potato Bowl and tied the school record for wins we set a couple years ago, but no MAC title or BCS is a pretty tough pill to swallow. Really a waste of the best team in school history, for sure. Easily the best offense in the country (5,000 yard passer and a running back that finished with about 2500 yards of total offense and won the Doak Walker) and a top 25-30 defense, too. Losing that MAC title game made it tough to leave, but the IU job opened up after they went 0-12 and...

We playing with the big boys now. This roster is pretty awful, but I doubt we go winless, so that's nice. Should be a FUN rivalry with Purdue once I get going, because the defense I recruited for them is insane. Also going to start up a small rivalry with Kentucky in OOC play. Not sure about every year, but two out of every four sounds good. Got a lot of CROOTIN to do - have to maintain IN, MI, PA, and OH as pipelines and trying to add Illinois and Kentucky as well.

The SMU corch went 13-1 and won the Big 12 and Sugar, so I had him take the UNC jerb, where he'll probably be until UT/LSU opens up. BC corch is there until PSU/UM/OSU open.

Oh, and UCLA went 14-0 and beat Nebraska for the title :Hug:

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
potato2.gif