• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Southpaw Gon' Look Bowl Thread presented by Oklahoma Mike

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
How many people in Alabama could pronounce or spell 'Tagovailoa'?

tenor.gif

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
Don't forget that Christian Wilkins is forfeiting millions of dollars to play football for a man earning millions of dollars who doesn't believe that Christian Wilkins should be making millions of dollars.

-YTC

Lightningwar

Administrator
The Clemson guys staying is rather interesting. I guess some people love the college game? I think Clemson is losing a good portion of their offensive line and their best WR. They may finally be put into a position to lose a few games next year.

Skeeter

Uber felon
The Clemson guys staying is rather interesting. I guess some people love the college game? I think Clemson is losing a good portion of their offensive line and their best WR. They may finally be put into a position to lose a few games next year.
My understanding is some of those defensive guys are tweeners in the NFL. Maybe they didn't get the grade they were expecting.

Lightningwar

Administrator
My understanding is some of those defensive guys are tweeners in the NFL. Maybe they didn't get the grade they were expecting.

That whole line for Clemson will be playing on Sundays. Wilkins and Lawrence are first rounders. The two DEs are top 3 round material. Lawrence was a true Soph last year. The scuttlebutt I am hearing. All 4 starters want to be drafted in the same class.

Brick

Their offense sucked last year doe. Maybe they will suck again this coming year though, as it seems like not having Robo QB is exposing this offensive system since Chad Morris left.

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
That whole line for Clemson will be playing on Sundays. Wilkins and Lawrence are first rounders. The two DEs are top 3 round material. Lawrence was a true Soph last year. The scuttlebutt I am hearing. All 4 starters want to be drafted in the same class.

Oh, the Klimpson fans are amazing. They are all singing the same song that Wilkins was a 2nd rounder and that he's only helping himself by coming back so he can be a sure fire first rounder.

-YTC

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Their offense sucked last year doe. Maybe they will suck again this coming year though, as it seems like not having Robo QB is exposing this offensive system since Chad Morris left.

Aren't they getting the top QB in this year's class, though?

Lightningwar

Administrator
Bleh at least add in the rest of the paragraph for context.

According to a separate investigation into UNM last fall by retired federal judge Bruce Black, after a female UNM student reported to police that she had been raped by a football player, witnesses said Davie held an all-team meeting in which he told players to “get some dirt on this whore.” The second investigation followed up on those claims and confirmed a team meeting, but found no players who could confirm that Davie had said that.

I like a good witch hunt like anybody else. But how can one investigation find witnesses while the second could not find anybody to confirm what was supposedly said?

Lightningwar

Administrator
Fuck Notre Dame and all that, but them being forced to vacate two seasons for turning themselves in for minor shit while UNC got off scotfree shows how garbage the NCAA is

Welcome to the NCAA where a few football players among hundreds of regular students who cheated in an online music exam had Bowden lose 30 some wins while Joe Paterno who enabled child rape for 40 years gets his back.