• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Southpaw Gon' Look Bowl Thread presented by Oklahoma Mike

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Tune in 4 weeks from now for more hate when the patriots do the same thing to whichever unlucky nfc team gets into to the owl

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
frRQg4U.jpg

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator

They'll send police over there won't they?

No, because that boy gotta night train lane some poor Georgian in 3 minutes

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
One nice thing is, other than the Warios last summer, most championship series/finals have been down to the wire since '16 March Madness. Cavs in 7, Portugal at Euro 16, both World Series, the owl, past two CFPBCSFs. Has made for some intriguing viewing rather than watching blowouts.

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
In Mitakihara's playbook, this is called "Misterioso" and is a reason why the Magi had ran up the score in their dynasty every season, forcing opponents to catch up with spamming the same play...with mixed results and a shitload of pick sixes.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
True story, as that guy ran into the endzone, I ripped a gigantic fart. Coincidence?

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Your fart gas propelled the ball to the exact proper trajectory no doubt. You should get a ring.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Your fart gas propelled the ball to the exact proper trajectory no doubt. You should get a ring.

Alabama national shampship brought to you by brussels sprouts

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Cutliffe Ruled The coaches room. Came across as the offensive coach who knows more about the defensive side of the ball than the defensive coaches.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
He is pretty much the reason Peyton's head is so big from cramming it so full of football knowledge. Cutcliffe is a football genius. No question about it.

jobob 5.0

I Am Reborn
So. Hung. Over.

If Papanastos doesn’t suck so bad, or D holds UGA before the half, we continue getting our shit pushed in. I don’t think Saban pulls hurts if it’s 13-3 or 9-0. We had to be every bit as inept as possible to trigger the QB switch.

I hope all that ra ra Jesus shit was an act. Kid deserves a blowjob and I can’t listen to that after every game.

In the end, though, this Bowl season had to be pretty soul crushing for those API fuckers, and that’s what really matters.